ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Wow, what a weekend .....
royr17 05:26 PM 01-17-2005
That was a amazing weekend.

This girl is like the sweetest and nicest girl i've met in my life, and for all you chiefs fans that will be at the game this year for the 37 forever event, get ready cause if i have the money im bringing her with me.

Then yall will get 2 meet her, oh yea and thanks for the help and advice yall have given me, it has helped me out tremendously.

Im pretty sure all you guys are gonna ask me some questions about what happened, i'll tell a little but dont expect me 2 get into high detail.

May the Questions begin.
[Reply]
Phobia 05:42 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by royr17:
Thanks man, at least we can all admit that i've had more success with woman in my life then what GoatCheese can even dream of.

He made be smarter than me at some things but he doesnt have the luck with the ladies like i do, hehe.
Dude, if you're going to aspire to something leave gochiefs out of it.

Set your sites on something much higher. Maybe you could call Bob Dole and see how he became such a success in his professional career, his afterhours hobbies, and the ladies.
[Reply]
royr17 05:43 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Inspector:
Oh, and don't be honest.

Make up some really juicy story.

And give us details man. We need details.
Naw, I dont think I could do that. If I dont wanna tell anything I guess i'll just let you guys suffer, hehe. :-)
[Reply]
Inspector 05:43 PM 01-17-2005
Yes, but im not getting into any detail about that, i feel bad telling stuff like this you know, so try 2 keep the sexual questions down as little as possible.

Thanks guys.

Oh, OK! Sorry about that.

So, did you................

eh, nevermind.
[Reply]
Inspector 05:44 PM 01-17-2005
I'm just messin with ya!

Congratulations on finding a special girl. Sometimes they can be hard to find and when you get one, hang on.
[Reply]
Donger 05:45 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Dude, if you're going to aspire to something leave gochiefs out of it.
For some reason, GoChiefs reminds me of a slightly retarded, less cool version of Farmer Ted from Sixteen Candles

But I could be wrong.
[Reply]
royr17 05:45 PM 01-17-2005
Oh, OK! Sorry about that.

So, did you................

eh, nevermind.
Huh, do what ???
[Reply]
Donger 05:46 PM 01-17-2005
Huh, do what ???
The booty, son. The booty.

Any gal that gives up the booty on the first date's a keeper. Or a pro.
[Reply]
Phobia 05:46 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Donger:
For some reason, GoChiefs reminds me of a slightly retarded, less cool version of Farmer Ted from Sixteen Candles

But I could be wrong.
Gochiefs isn't retarded, he's just socially debilitated. I'm sure he'd trade places with Roy at the moment, no matter how much he'll deny it in his posts.
[Reply]
royr17 05:46 PM 01-17-2005
I'm just messin with ya!

Congratulations on finding a special girl. Sometimes they can be hard to find and when you get one, hang on.
I know, and i agree with you, they can be hard 2 fine, but i think this is the right girl i mean its like we are perfect for each other and we have so much in common.
[Reply]
royr17 05:47 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Donger:
The booty, son. The booty.

Any gal that gives up the booty on the first date's a keeper. Or a pro.
Yea, gosh how do you guys tell this kind of stuff will out feelin guilty of telling.
[Reply]
Phobia 05:49 PM 01-17-2005
I know, and i agree with you, they can be hard 2 fine, but i think this is the right girl i mean its like we are perfect for each other and we have so much in common.
Take it down a notch, cowboy.

It's one weekend. First girlfriend. First piece.

You need to back it way down before you talk crazy.
[Reply]
Inspector 05:49 PM 01-17-2005
Yea, gosh how do you guys tell this kind of stuff will out feelin guilty of telling.

We learned it in man school.
[Reply]
royr17 05:49 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Gochiefs isn't retarded, he's just socially debilitated. I'm sure he'd trade places with Roy at the moment, no matter how much he'll deny it in his posts.
Of course he would.

He can blab about him all he wants the fact is that im better at picking up woman then he is.

Oh and I dont have a pic 2 post on the planet, but i wouldnt anyways cause its not right.
[Reply]
Donger 05:50 PM 01-17-2005
I had that removed at birth.
[Reply]
Phobia 05:50 PM 01-17-2005
Most of us are lying. I've haven't been laid in a decade. Everything I post is a fantasy. The reason "Pink" doesn't post more often or show up to more ChiefsPlanet gatherings is because she's $150 an hour. I can't afford all that.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up