ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 103
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
Hydrae 10:41 AM 12-31-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That 30-yard catch Hardman made yesterday was one of the best grabs of the year. That was a TOUGH catch.

I have a feeling that earned him a lot of trust. He might see more targets in the playoffs.
It reminded me of some of the tough catches that 'Reek makes. This kid is going to continue to get better and learning the route tree better will cause DC's nightmares trying to figure out how to cover both of those speedsters!
[Reply]
-King- 10:42 AM 12-31-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
What if we’re up 2 late in a playoff game and our opponent is lining up to kick a game winning field goal?

Couldn’t we put Tyreek and Mecole on the edges to block the kick? Good luck to a couple back up tight ends or linebackers trying to stop both of them. We could probably at least get them to false start.
This is a really good idea to be honest. Then have Mahomes back there to catch the punt. Imagine the lateral potential when he has the ball. He can run all the way to the left to draw the punting team and then lateral it all the way to the right side of the field to another player for an easy TD!!
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:46 PM 12-31-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
The timing of Hardman's TD return couldn't have been better.

Now he knows what it takes and he's had a taste.

Special prop-things go out to Sherman for that block, though. He knocked the crap out of that Electrician.

FAX
YES!

Hardman is back there he will bring it out, Mecole Hardman gets a block from Sherman, gets a block from Thomson, HE's OFF TO THE RACES CUTS INSIDE
YOU CAN'T CATCH HIM GOODBYE
[Reply]
-King- 01:58 PM 12-31-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
YES!

Hardman is back there he will bring it out, Mecole Hardman gets a block from Sherman, gets a block from Thomson, HE's OFF TO THE RACES CUTS INSIDE
YOU CAN'T CATCH HIM GOODBYE
How have multiple people heard "you cant catch him goodbye" instead of "you can kiss him goodbye"? Is this another yanni Laurel situation?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:28 PM 12-31-2019
It's clearly "You can kiss him goodbye". Clearly.
[Reply]
el borracho 04:02 PM 12-31-2019
Mecole Hardman; "You can kiss him goodnight"
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:27 PM 02-03-2020
Mecole needs to be in Mahomes's shadow this entire offseason. If he's smart he'll work with Pat every second he can squeeze out of him from now until camp. Overtime after OTAs, everything. Every moment he can get. He should move next door to Mahomes. He needs to be fully prepared to jump into the number 2 role if Sammy isn't back, or to take the #2 role from him if he does come back.

Hardman has elite athleticism, Patrick Mahomes as his quarterback, and Andy Reid in charge of the offense. If he sacrifices a few years in his 20s and just completely buries his head in his work he could be an extremely wealthy man for the rest of his time on earth. The sky's the limit to what someone with his talent can do with Patrick as his qb if he puts his mind to it. Fate landed him in the right place and I hope he takes full advantage of this tremendous opportunity.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:52 PM 02-08-2020
This kid is 21 years old. I know he doesn’t have route running down, but for reference Tyreek was 22 in his first season and wasn’t a great route runner at the time.

I can’t believe this guy wasn’t picked in the top 50, no less in the top 40.

Just an unbelievable steal where we got him.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:04 PM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This kid is 21 years old. I know he doesn’t have route running down, but for reference Tyreek was 22 in his first season and wasn’t a great route runner at the time.

I think Mecole is going to be a great piece in this offense for years to come, as long as he keeps working on his craft.

We're just going to have to be a little patient; it's going to take him some time to refine all of his footwork/body mechanics/hand-fighting skills. Then at the same time he's going to have to work on his football WR IQ.
[Reply]
Danguardace 05:16 PM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Cheetah and the Jet with the Rocket Arm QB = You're ****ed
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:16 PM 02-08-2020
DRob got almost twice as many snaps as him in the SB. Hardman was only about 20%. This is a big offseason for him to step forward and gain Pat's trust.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:58 PM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
DRob got almost twice as many snaps as him in the SB. Hardman was only about 20%. This is a big offseason for him to step forward and gain Pat's trust.
Hardman also got his arm smashed on one of the early kickoff returns IIRC.
[Reply]
scho63 09:47 PM 02-08-2020
Mecole can't replace Sammy, very different type receivers.

Maybe D-Rob because he is big and strong but he was disappointing in the playoffs.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:32 AM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Cheetah and the Jet with the Rocket Arm QB = You're ****ed
Cha
Cha
Cha
Cheetah and the jet
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:07 AM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Mecole can't replace Sammy, very different type receivers.

Maybe D-Rob because he is big and strong but he was disappointing in the playoffs.
Having watched the all-22 from last year and this year, it's very apparent that the offense is significantly better when Watkins is on the field, even when he isn't getting the ball.

If Hardman was 6'3" he could replace Watkins. Hill works as the number one receiver because Watkins is the number two receiver. I don't think any offense, even ours, would be served best having its top 2 receivers be under 6' tall, regardless of speed.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 73 of 103
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Up