ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 103
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 03:26 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He strikes me as a really fast guy who plays football as opposed to a football player who's really fast.
:-)

JFC it’s just one bad take after another from you lately. What a fucking moron you’ve become.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 03:27 PM 09-22-2019
Smart fair catch on last ko. Has good hands for a small guy. Can't teach speed. So far, looks like a perfect fit for this offense
[Reply]
DRM08 03:28 PM 09-22-2019
I think Tyreek's injury could be a blessing in disguise. Hardman is getting some very important game reps right now. This could pay off huge in the playoffs. Belichick cannot possibly shut down all 5 weapons at once: Kelce, Hill, Watkins, Hardman, Robinson. Need them all to be healthy for the playoff run.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 03:28 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
That’s the determination after the past two weeks?....

What?
Yeah, that does not make much sense to me.

Back to back weeks he has TD's of 75+ yards (one called back). I thought he looked good today.

Was alert too...recovered the Watkins fumble, and was smart enough to signal for the fair catch on the onside kick.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:28 PM 09-22-2019
I can’t wait until we get Tyreek back on the field with this guy
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:29 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Yeah, that does not make much sense to me.

Back to back weeks he has TD's of 75+ yards (one called back). I thought he looked good today.

Was alert too...recovered the Watkins fumble, and was smart enough to signal for the fair catch on the onside kick.
And he’s flashed solid hands too downfield. Tracking the ball very well.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:32 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
That’s the determination after the past two weeks?....

What?
I said what I said.

Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

JFC it’s just one bad take after another from you lately. What a fucking moron you’ve become.
:-) Did I just kick your dog or something?

You've become a real crybaby bitch lately. Not every post made has to be deepthroating our players, dude.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:34 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I said what I said.

:-) Did I just kick your dog or something?

You've become a real crybaby bitch lately. Not every post made has to be deepthroating our players, dude.
Dude that’s a laughably bad take. Sorry, but it is what it is.

If you don’t want to be called out on it, be better.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:36 PM 09-22-2019
It took Sammy Watkins a full year to learn this offense. The fact that they trust Hardman enough to even play him at this point, much less start him, tells me that he's definitely a football player, and not just a track guy.

Just to put it in some perspective, Tyreek Hill at this point in his career had 6 catches for 43 yards. Hardman has 6 for 158, and had another 75 called back on a hold. Now he's obviously not Tyreek Hill, but that's pretty solid for a freaking rookie in an Andy Reid offense.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:37 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I think Tyreek's injury could be a blessing in disguise. Hardman is getting some very important game reps right now. This could pay off huge in the playoffs. Belichick cannot possibly shut down all 5 weapons at once: Kelce, Hill, Watkins, Hardman, Robinson. Need them all to be healthy for the playoff run.
Absolutely... Mecole is schooled up, and Reek has fresh legs

Win/Win

All this kid does is catch backbreaking bombs right now, its a beautiful thing... Reid is working him into the recipe perfectly
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:37 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Dude that’s a laughably bad take. Sorry, but it is what it is.

If you don’t want to be called out on it, be better.
I didn't expect it to be a popular take.. just sharing my opinion on a football message board lol

But for real, though. It's tough to argue with the production. He's obviously killing it when called on thus far. I'd argue anyone would in this offense. It literally does not matter who we put in at RB or WR- they excel in this offense.

He lacks refinement. He'll likely get better. I'm just saying he doesn't look like near the natural footballer that Tyreek did when he was a rookie.
[Reply]
JakeF 03:39 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I can’t wait until we get Tyre ek back on the field with this guy
Ultimately, our receiving corp will be better because of the Hill injury. Both Hardman and Robinson have made big strides they might not have gotten the chance to make if Hill hadn't gotten injured. I think Reid will feel more comfortably going 4-wide with Kelce now. When Fisher gets back, we should be an even more dangerous offense now.
[Reply]
Cornstock 03:40 PM 09-22-2019
It didn't even look like he used the burners on his long catch but I had a stat pop up that it was the fastest chiefs play this year at 21.78mph
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:43 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Cornstock:
It didn't even look like he used the burners on his long catch but I had a stat pop up that it was the fastest chiefs play this year at 21.78mph
That's a pretty high speed. I wonder what the top ten are leaguewide so far.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:43 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Cornstock:
And everyone thinks Darrell Williams is a bruiser back. He reached top speed at 20.88 MPH
[Reply]
Page 66 of 103
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Up