ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 103
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:51 AM 08-21-2019
i love how hardmans performance has changed the tune of virtually all the people who hated the pick. matty or whatever on ahp ripped veach alot for the pick, now hes hiding his chub like he rest of us.
[Reply]
JakeF 08:53 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
i love how hardmans performance has changed the tune of virtually all the people who hated the pick. matty or whatever on ahp ripped veach alot for the pick, now hes hiding his chub like he rest of us.
I didn't like the pick either but Hardman has looked pretty damn good so far. I have no problem giving a guy a shot to prove me wrong.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:53 AM 08-21-2019
Hardman was linked to the Chiefs long before any of the Tyreek stuff.
[Reply]
kevrunner 09:29 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I would be very interested if you can post where you saw this mentioned. I have a friend he is adamant that the Chiefs only drafted Hardman because of the audio being dropped right before the draft. I would love to show him proof that he is so wrong.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:31 AM 08-21-2019
Just means Watkins is gone after this year.
[Reply]
O.city 09:34 AM 08-21-2019
He may have been linked to them, but they were taking a corner first. We know that from Veach.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:32 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
He may have been linked to them, but they were taking a corner first. We know that from Veach.
Oh for sure, but with those corners gone, I still think Veach takes Hardman in the 2nd regardless of Hill’s situation.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:15 AM 08-21-2019
Hardman was obviously taken because of the Tyreek stuff. They liked Hardman but the situation with Tyreek happened during the draft, so it makes sense that they had to take a guy they had high on their board.

I still think that if the Tyreek stuff didn’t happen and we signed Earl Thomas, Veach would have trade up for one of the corners.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:42 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yes. There were rumors before anything even happened with Tyreek, even before the the start of the league year, that we were looking to add more weapons.
Chris Carter said yesterday morning that his "sources" in KC told him the Chiefs were absolutely shocked when Hill was not suspended and they went into the draft thinking he could have been out of league for a while.

I am assuming if this is the case its because they didnt know everything and took it for how it looked originally. But it absolutely impacted them taking a WR with their first pick I am sure.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:49 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Marquise Brown (foot) has a “way to go” according to Harbaugh. N’Keal Harry (thumb, ankle, hamstring, toe) has been a no-show so far in preseason. Deebo Samuel (2 catches) has looked pretty good but Jimmy G has not. AJ Brown (hamstring) has no catches. So far Mecole is the best of the rookie WRs that aren’t total surprise guys like Jackobi. I know the season is long and careers are longer I’m just pleased so far. Parris hasn’t made waves, Butler hand surgery. I guess Isabella has a TD but still. I’m pleased with Mecole so far. This has nothing to do with fantasy btw. I realize Harry and DK and Parris could blow up at any point.

Just so far? Mecole was a great choice.
It's early, so who knows how this will play out, but so far KeeSean Johnson has looked a lot better than Isabella, and Jalen Hurd has looked a lot better than Deebo. Jalen Hurd looks like a real baller, imo.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:50 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Chris Carter said yesterday morning that his "sources" in KC told him the Chiefs were absolutely shocked when Hill was not suspended and they went into the draft thinking he could have been out of league for a while.

I am assuming if this is the case its because they didnt know everything and took it for how it looked originally. But it absolutely impacted them taking a WR with their first pick I am sure.
Lol so the Chiefs were shocked while Terez, Gruhard, and Taylor were all expecting a minimal suspension at worst?

Those guys have sources inside the organization. It’s pretty obvious where their predictions were coming from. Chris Carter does not have inside sources like they do. He’s 100% full of shit.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:54 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don’t buy that.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:54 AM 08-21-2019
Lol so the Chiefs were shocked while Terez, Gruhard, and Taylor were all expecting a minimal suspension at worst?

Those guys have sources inside the organization. It’s pretty obvious where their predictions were coming from. Chris Carter does not have inside sources like they do. He’s 100% full of shit.
Fwiw - I spoke to one of the three most senior people in the Chiefs organization (not worth giving a name) in early June, and that person told me he felt very good about the Hill situation and expected at most a couple game suspension.

Of course, that was June. In late April when the tape had broken just 30hrs before the draft began, I highly doubt they were quite so confident.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:02 PM 08-21-2019

That was after the draft. Veach acknowledged that they found out about the audio tape in real time like everyone else.

They heard that audio hours before selecting Hardman. There’s no way they heard that and thought at the time that Tyreek would be fine.

When that shit got released it seemed really ****ing bad for Tyreek.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:03 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
It's early, so who knows how this will play out, but so far KeeSean Johnson has looked a lot better than Isabella, and Jalen Hurd has looked a lot better than Deebo. Jalen Hurd looks like a real baller, imo.
Jalen Hurd went in the second round of my dynasty draft. It's out there and you're right. Looks like a stud.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 103
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672 > Last »
Up