ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 103
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
TLO 08:08 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Bwana is a ****ing idiot
You're one to talk. :-)
[Reply]
Buckweath 08:23 PM 08-19-2019
I was just rewatching some of the game on Youtube and heard the commentator say the Chiefs brass compare him to Brandin Cooks.

I guess it makes sense.

Same size. Same speed. Both deep threats who look like they have a full repertoire.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:18 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I’d encourage folks to check out Seth’s article on hardman in the athletic.
Uh....no
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:25 AM 08-20-2019
You know what, Hardmon kinda reminds me of a A.J. Green type body composition. God if he can High Point the ball on a consistent basis like he did the other night....

You're fucked, just fuckkkkked
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:26 AM 08-20-2019
He’s quick, fast, and smart with good hands. It also gives some insight to the detail Andy demands.
:-) such breaking news
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:31 AM 08-20-2019
So is he going to be what DeAnthony Thomas was supposed to be? I remember how excited everyone was when we got Thomas, but he never looked to be as fast as he looked in college. Hardman looks like a burner out there and hopefully he's our number 3 WR.

Gah I'm getting a boner just imaging Hill, Watkins, Hardman, Kelce, and any RB not named Carlos on the field at the same time. This could easily be the best offense the league has ever seen. Hopefully Andy goes balls to the wall and doesn't go conservative. I wanna destroy the scoring record. Patrick gonna win another MVP, a SB, and a SB MVP.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:13 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
You know what, Hardmon kinda reminds me of a A.J. Green type body composition. God if he can High Point the ball on a consistent basis like he did the other night....

You're ****ed, just ****kkkked
Hardman is 5’ 11”, AJ is 6’ 4”.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:25 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Hardman is 5’ 11”, AJ is 6’ 4”.
Not specifically talking about height just build and how they run. Both have long ass arms for their heights
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:39 AM 08-20-2019
So Hakeem Butler is having surgery. DK Metcalf is having surgery. N'Keal Harry is a total no-show in camp so far.

I can't think of any receivers that are playing as well as Hardman that aren't total lottery guys from late (Jakobi Meyers, Preston Williams, etc.)

Hardman is looking like the jewel of the draft WR-wise so far.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:41 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
So Hakeem Butler is having surgery. DK Metcalf is having surgery. N'Keal Harry is a total no-show in camp so far.

I can't think of any receivers that are playing as well as Hardman that aren't total lottery guys from late (Jakobi Meyers, Preston Williams, etc.)

Hardman is looking like the jewel of the draft WR-wise so far.
Hollywood Brown is still injured as well.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:48 AM 08-20-2019
Marquise Brown (foot) has a “way to go” according to Harbaugh. N’Keal Harry (thumb, ankle, hamstring, toe) has been a no-show so far in preseason. Deebo Samuel (2 catches) has looked pretty good but Jimmy G has not. AJ Brown (hamstring) has no catches. So far Mecole is the best of the rookie WRs that aren’t total surprise guys like Jackobi. I know the season is long and careers are longer I’m just pleased so far. Parris hasn’t made waves, Butler hand surgery. I guess Isabella has a TD but still. I’m pleased with Mecole so far. This has nothing to do with fantasy btw. I realize Harry and DK and Parris could blow up at any point.

Just so far? Mecole was a great choice.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:43 PM 08-20-2019
Deebo had a long run last night. Looked really fast
[Reply]
RunKC 06:52 PM 08-20-2019
Yeah the 49ers 2 rookie receivers look really good. Haven’t heard anything on Paris Campbell.

That was the guy I wanted originally.
[Reply]
-King- 07:21 PM 08-20-2019
WTF? The ignorant hot takes in this thread are rather breathtaking. Jesus.
How was that a hot take? At the time no one knew Hill's fate. That's the reason Hardman was drafted.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:32 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah the 49ers 2 rookie receivers look really good. Haven’t heard anything on Paris Campbell.

That was the guy I wanted originally.
I heard a lot of good on Campbell early on, but it seems to have faded as Luck contracted aids again

Originally Posted by -King-:
How was that a hot take? At the time no one knew Hill's fate. That's the reason Hardman was drafted.
For like the umpteenth time, no. They were drafting a WR no matter what on the Tyreek front.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 103
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Up