ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2235 of 3903
« First < 1235173521352185222522312232223322342235 223622372238223922452285233527353235 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:37 AM 05-27-2020
Arkansas bars opened yesterday and I worked lasted night. Everyone was required to enter with a mask, get their temp taken and sanitize their hands. Had the largest Tuesday night crowd in the year i’ve Been working there. There was also an employee dedicated to walking around sanitizing everything.

The county where this bar is located has had 22 cases and 1 death, for those proponents of a “national plan”.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 06:41 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
yeah, how is that "flu" vaccine working out these days?

The flu death numbers have been high every year, yet there were no lockdowns, distancing, masks, etc....

600K die from heart disease every year
600K die from cancer every year
250K from medical "mistakes" every year
Not to mention accidental deaths, alzheimers, diabetes, etc.

but I am sure the oxygen depriving masks and miracle vaccine will change everything....Stay tuned folks.
Heart Disease isn’t transferable by droplets from someone else’s breath.
Cancer isn’t transferable by droplets from someone else’s breath.
The vast majority of your vague Medical mistakes argument aren’t transferable from someone else’s breath and if they are the doctors and nurses wear masks to mitigate the possibility.
Alzheimer’s isn’t transferable from someone else’s breath.
Diabetes isn’t transferable from someone else’s breath.

The majority of the arguments you put forth are based on bad personal decisions both in the long term and short term. But I guess if you don’t try to avoid them then you wouldn’t try to avoid COVID as well, the difference is you’re just playing Russian roulette with your own life when it comes to all the deflections you presented, with COVID you’re forcing others to play your game, and you don’t seem to mind one bit.

Also the Flu claimed roughly 80000 lives in 2018, so COVID already beat that in three months with all this social distancing. I’m sure you can understand that at least some of those 80000 deaths could have been mitigated if the deceased would’ve gotten a flu shot. Problem with COVID is we don’t have a vaccine for people to ignore, but once we have an effective vaccine then your argument will probably have the validity you want it to.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:18 AM 05-27-2020
I fucking hate this thread, it’s turned into people just bitching at each other instead of news.

When numbers were compared to the flu, people screamed it’s not the flu.

Those people who screamed it’s not the flu, turn around and compare it to war. So apparently this virus is closer to war and not the flu.

Pete shows up and screams at people, Donger shows up and asks questions none stop. Takes things as literal as possible when it benefits his argument. Lew shows up and pokes at Pete to fire him up. BWillie, wants everyone, everywhere to wear masks nonstop, because people were drafted into war. So I guess I will wear my mask to protect my cows, since I never see other humans outside of my wife and kids. Hamas is somehow shocked people are ignorant, which is scary he is just now figuring this out. Tuck Daddy shows up and shows he is still unable to spell and has a stupid contribution to the thread.

If I missed your contribution to this thread, please add to it
[Reply]
Mecca 07:32 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:
I fucking hate this thread, it’s turned into people just bitching at each other instead of news.

Those people who screamed it’s not the flu, turn around and compare it to war. So apparently this virus is closer to war and not the flu.

Pete shows up and screams at people, Donger shows up and asks questions none stop. Takes things as literal as possible when it benefits his argument. Lew shows up and pokes at Pete to fire him up. BWillie, wants everyone, everywhere to wear masks nonstop, because people were drafted into war. So I guess I will wear my mask to protect my cows, since I never see other humans outside of my wife and kids. Hamas is somehow shocked people are ignorant, which is scary he is just now figuring this out. Tuck Daddy shows up and shows he is still unable to spell and has a stupid contribution to the thread.

I don't think Hamas is surprised by people's ignorance, I think he is surprised at just how deep it runs though.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:35 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't think Hamas is surprised by people's ignorance, I think he is surprised at just how deep it runs though.
Why don't you just pull his pants down and blow him and get it over with already.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:41 AM 05-27-2020
I ****ing hate this thread, it’s turned into people just bitching at each other instead of news.

I'M NOT SCREAMING!!!! :-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:46 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Why don't you just pull his pants down and blow him and get it over with already.
Got Em
[Reply]
Mecca 07:52 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Got Em
Got what? That dude does nothing but post inane shit in the cesspool all day everyday. Being insulted by him is about on par with having a person that has an IQ of 54 insulting someones intelligence level.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:54 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Got Em
You sucking merde's dick is all good though.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:56 AM 05-27-2020

What did you think was going to happen though? it happens in all threads of all different subjects. You got 1 side that knows what they are talking about and tries to explain it and the others that just dont want to hear it or ignore it. Its going to happen. lol
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:59 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
You sucking merde's dick is all good though.
lmao,

Getting closer to the Mults home are we?
[Reply]
stevieray 08:00 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
You could try using reverse psychology but that might put the majority of the population at risk.
Cry some more bitch.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:03 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
What did you think was going to happen though? it happens in all threads of all different subjects. You got 1 side that knows what they are talking about and tries to explain it and
GroupThink™
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:04 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Cry some more bitch.
He's from "Canada", showed up right after the Super Bowl..........

We need the Mult detectives on this one!
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:06 AM 05-27-2020
So, I have a question about masks. Are people that go out to restaurants wearing masks while they are sitting for their meals? I haven't sat down for a meal inside a restaurant since this all started, so I honestly don't know.
[Reply]
Page 2235 of 3903
« First < 1235173521352185222522312232223322342235 223622372238223922452285233527353235 > Last »
Up