ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****TNF Packers @ Seahawks****
Dinny Bossa Nova 10:42 AM 11-15-2018
Should be a good game.

I want the Packers to lose because Ditka.

Dinny
[Reply]
Mecca 12:35 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Is this a joke? Surely it is.

First they don't challenge the long completion that allowed the Seahawks to score and go up in the game. THEN - on 4th and 2 with AARON ****ing RODGERS and a RB that has been killing it they PUNT with one time out and 4 minutes left. And never get the ball back again.

Just appallingly stupid mofo that McCarthy. The guy got gifted the best QB of all time. That's the only reason he still is employed.
Remember, he chose Alex Smith over Rodgers...he was with the 49ers when that call was made.
[Reply]
-King- 04:19 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Is this a joke? Surely it is.

First they don't challenge the long completion that allowed the Seahawks to score and go up in the game. THEN - on 4th and 2 with AARON ****ing RODGERS and a RB that has been killing it they PUNT with one time out and 4 minutes left. And never get the ball back again.

Just appallingly stupid mofo that McCarthy. The guy got gifted the best QB of all time. That's the only reason he still is employed.
Aaron Rodgers is playing like pure shit (by his standards ) this year. If he didn't fuck up that last drive he had, he never puts McCarthy in a position to make mistakes. This year I've noticed he routinely skips over easy passes and first down while trying to make home run passes. I know a lot of people don't like hearing it, but sometimes, hitting the check down is the right move. Especially when it can result in an easy first down.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:42 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Luck of the draw.

I've always said Reid no worse a coach than Bill Cowher, Tony Dungy, Barry Switzer, Jon Gruden, etc.
Kubiak
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:50 AM 11-16-2018
Start the coaching carousel now.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 06:56 AM 11-16-2018
This is good. I want the Bears to make the playoffs.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:10 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
a little off track here - but Seahawks scare me more than anyone on our remaining schedule.
They run the ball well and they'll stay committed to it, unlike most teams on our schedule. Their defense is strong as well.

That'll be a game where we need to put the pedal to the metal and get as big a lead a strong possible to force them to pass to win.
[Reply]
notorious 07:11 AM 11-16-2018
McCarthy isn’t a bad coach, he just isn’t a good one.

GB is fucked. The mojo in that organization is horrible. They need a major change at coach to get it corrected.

Let’s not forget they lost the guy that loaded their roster with talent years ago.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:12 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Aaron Rodgers is playing like pure shit (by his standards ) this year. If he didn't fuck up that last drive he had, he never puts McCarthy in a position to make mistakes. This year I've noticed he routinely skips over easy passes and first down while trying to make home run passes. I know a lot of people don't like hearing it, but sometimes, hitting the check down is the right move. Especially when it can result in an easy first down.
Posted via Mobile Device
It's pretty hilarious that the dude can throw 19 TDs to only 1 INT while leading a top 10 offense and be labeled "pure shit".

Just goes to show how incredible he's been for the past ten years.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:57 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Rodgers looks so uninterested when things aren’t going well. It always seems like he is trying to blame others when things aren’t working.
I think he’s sick of having the Beav as HC.
[Reply]
FringeNC 08:00 AM 11-16-2018
We don't appreciate just how good a coach Andy Reid is. No way an Andy Reid team with Aaron Rodgers has that record.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:33 AM 11-16-2018
The Packers have a lot of nice young talent. I do think they need a new HC, that offense is boring as shit.
[Reply]
chinaski 10:17 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
The Packers have a lot of nice young talent. I do think they need a new HC, that offense is boring as shit.
That Fackrell dude was wrecking shit last night.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:54 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
They run the ball well and they'll stay committed to it, unlike most teams on our schedule. Their defense is strong as well.

That'll be a game where we need to put the pedal to the metal and get as big a lead a strong possible to force them to pass to win.
I'm jealous of how Seattle basically got rid of their entire legion of boom and still have a far superior defense than us.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 12:27 PM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I'm jealous of how Seattle basically got rid of their entire legion of boom and still have a far superior defense than us.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.acm...homas-nfl-2018

I'm not saying we are equal but less than 2 points a game less than us isn't far superior.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:08 PM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:

[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up