ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 116
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:19 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Soooooooooooooo.

How did you, the friend of the friend who is trying to make this girls' belly smell like old spice and jizz, find out about the website, the boyfriend hangs out on by a psuedoname?

The girl ratted his hangout, didn't she?...

If your friend isn't a "pig" like the rest of heterosexual males....does he want to be in the Ice Capades when he grows up? In hair dresser college?
beat me to it
[Reply]
Mecca 06:19 PM 04-16-2009
Interesting twist, maybe everyone involved is a douchebag. I'm going with that theory it makes the most sense.
[Reply]
H4L0 06:19 PM 04-16-2009
How is wanting to get to know someone better equalivant to fucking?
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:20 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by H4L0:
Since it was my decision to get into this, I'm not going to mention how I know about this thread. I am however dating Holly's (Rustshack's girl) best friend, so I know enough.
so you are the one who got this started
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 06:20 PM 04-16-2009
Since it was my decision to get into this, I'm not going to mention how I know about this thread. I am however dating Holly's (Rustshack's girl) best friend, so I know enough.
Looks like Holly is gonna have to choose between her boyfriend, and her "best friend" who's trying to break up her relationship. How long have the two of you been telling her that he's a piece of shit? What's the matter? He didn't wanna kick it with you guys?
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:20 PM 04-16-2009
wow you are a genious:-)
[Reply]
H4L0 06:20 PM 04-16-2009
I'm not gonna lie, I am a douchebag, but my friend is not. And neither is Holly
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:21 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I think this is the girlfriend.
He could be telling the truth. Maybe her best friend's boyfriend is the new fuckbuddy.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:21 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Looks like Holly is gonna have to choose between her boyfriend, and her "best friend" who's trying to break up her relationship. How long have the two of you been telling her that he's a piece of shit? What's the matter? He didn't wanna kick it with you guys?
he's too cool for them, they like to get a girl drunk so they can take advantage
[Reply]
H4L0 06:21 PM 04-16-2009
He did it to himself. Suprisingly, none of us had to intervene at all.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:22 PM 04-16-2009
There are multiple sides to every story..

If this guy here and the girl in question both feel that Rust is being an annoying disrespectful douche then they aren't going to think what they are doing is wrong. Just the same as if Rust thinks he's being fine and doing nothing wrong he's not going to understand where this is coming from..

People should try you know communicating.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:22 PM 04-16-2009
By your own admission, your "friend" stole this girl from RS. A 21 year old guy isn't going to "save" a girl from a bad relationship, make her smile, and send her on her way. He wants to get balls deep into it, unless he's an aspiring priest.
[Reply]
luv 06:22 PM 04-16-2009
There's three sides to every story. I guess we've gotten two.

Anyway, it's amazing that everytime shit like this happens, a friend of whoever's involved shows up. I mean, who is this guy really, and how did he know about this thread? He's either some kind of stalker, or someone made up for entertainment value. I'm gonna go with the latter. And if he is who he says he is, why bother here? No one here knows RustShack or anyone involved, so who cares?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 06:22 PM 04-16-2009
I'm not gonna lie, I am a douchebag, but my friend is not. And neither is Holly
But I assume Holly's best friend is. I mean, after all she's jealous of the boyfriend to the point she's trying to break them up, and she did hook up with a self admitted douchebag right? Birds of a feather flock together?
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:22 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
There are multiple sides to every story..

If this guy here and the girl in question both feel that Rust is being an annoying disrespectful douche then they aren't going to think what they are doing is wrong. Just the same as if Rust thinks he's being fine and doing nothing wrong he's not going to understand where this is coming from..

People should try you know communicating.
no excuse for cheating
[Reply]
Page 27 of 116
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Up