ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What nfl fanbase is most delusional about their qb?
chiefzilla1501 08:03 AM 09-18-2019
I would say last year the bears had to have one of the worst, but the fans have turned on Trubisky after his dud start.

My vote would be the titans. Search for mariota mahomes. You'll be amazed how many fans think mahomes is a product of his system and how many times you hear that mariota just needs to get healthy.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:54 AM 09-18-2019
Dolphins.

Miami fan loves them sum FitzMagic!
[Reply]
bowener 09:08 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Raiders.

They praise Carr. Every Raider fan I know absolutely loves him.
They're going to be sad when Gruden trades him to the Giants after they ruin Jones this season. Or the Bears. Or the Bucs.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:08 AM 09-18-2019
It’s obviously the Cowboys. Those fans are retarded.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 09:09 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
He'll be on Victor Frankenstein's table soon enough...
fyp
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:20 AM 09-18-2019
Ravens fans may be right about their QB. He's doing something special right now. Aside from Mahomes, he's the hottest QB in the league and that deserves recognition.

My vote would be the Raiders. Chargers deserve honorable mention but even they have a large section of their fan base who've come to grips with what Rivers really is.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 09:23 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Lots of Giants fans still think Eli is good and that everything around Eli is the problem.
There are a few Rams fans that I would imagine are still arguing that Sam Bradford is a great qb & his issues were everyone else's fault.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:28 AM 09-18-2019
The Donk fans when they first got that Drew Lock kid were talking real big with their chests puffed out :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:30 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Mariota is 3 for 20 on 3rd down this year.
Should check out titans Twitter. Some fans are delusional about their qb. They flat out think their average qb is as good as mahomes, and that mahomes is a product of his supporting cast.
[Reply]
bobbything 09:33 AM 09-18-2019
I'd say either Browns fans or Cowboys fans.

Browns I can at least understand. Mayfield had a good rookie year but thus far he's looked no better than a Tier 2 QB. The media has hyped him up so much that it would be damn near impossible not to be overhyped. They'll come crashing down by week 6 if he continues his mediocre play.

Cowboys fans (and I know one very well) think Dak is one of the three best QBs in the league. Granted, he's off to a great start this year. But his career stats say Alex Smith. And remember when Smith got off to that great start? Dak will eventually come back down off his tree.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 09:34 AM 09-18-2019
Are Browns fans delusional about their QB or just high as fuck that their team isn't a complete joke for the first time in nearly 40 years?

The NFL is so desperate for Pat to have a nemesis they wash Bakers balls far more than deserved. Brady had Manning, Young had Aikman, Horseface had the salary cap and non-greased jerseys.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:35 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
It’s obviously the Cowboys. Those fans are retarded.
Honestly, I haven't seen many Cowboys games with Prescott because I've already filled my lifetime quota of Cowboys games. But Prescott immediately jumped to mind for me just because I'm not seeing gaudy stats and NFL Network constantly fawns over him. I realize that NFL Network is different than the fanbase fawning over him, but it still mystifies me about how much attention he gets.

I'll kind of excuse the recent first round quarterbacks because fans are supposed to be optimistic about them. Mariota's expiration date has passed, but Trubisky could still warrant some waning optimism.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:40 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
I'd say either Browns fans or Cowboys fans.

Browns I can at least understand. Mayfield had a good rookie year but thus far he's looked no better than a Tier 2 QB. The media has hyped him up so much that it would be damn near impossible not to be overhyped. They'll come crashing down by week 6 if he continues his mediocre play.

Cowboys fans (and I know one very well) think Dak is one of the three best QBs in the league. Granted, he's off to a great start this year. But his career stats say Alex Smith. And remember when Smith got off to that great start? Dak will eventually come back down off his tree.
I actually disagree on baker always being tier 2. I thought he played as well as you'd expect from any rookie. He had an outstanding season. But he's been exposed and remains to be seen if he can figure things out. Thing about browns fans is they get brought down to earth very quickly. I know lots of browns fans and their reaction the first 2 games has been "damn, not this shit again..."
[Reply]
chinaski 09:40 AM 09-18-2019
Rams/Goff
[Reply]
scho63 09:44 AM 09-18-2019
Right now Ravens.

Preseason was Browns and Jets and even the Bronco's
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:55 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
The Donk fans when they first got that Drew Lock kid were talking real big with their chests puffed out :-)
Before that, they thought the other scrub (who got booted from the team) was going to dominate the league. :-)

The Mahomes era has them scared and desperate for hope.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up