ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>If Our Offense is #1 Without Hill...
Direckshun 09:06 PM 09-15-2019
Do you entertain the notion that we could trade him?

If our offense is the best in the league, and it may not be considering what’s going on in New England, but isn’t this a conversation worth having?

Imagine what he could net you in a trade.

A 1st plus additional picks.

Patrick Peterson.

etc etc

I know Hill is popular, but if we’re already unstoppable, maybe he could make us better by netting us resources we need in other spots.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:08 PM 09-15-2019
For the record, I don’t think we should trade him at this time.

But I do think, if we still steamroll the Ravens like we did the Jags, that it’s worth a conversation.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:23 PM 09-15-2019
Not a chance. Hill, in this offense when healthy, is just too damned dynamic on too many levels to even consider trading away. The plays he opens up JUST GOING IN MOTION is worth keeping him for as long as he can produce.

In this era of NFL football where offenses reign supreme, you absolutely do NOT trade away a player of Hill's magnitude.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:41 PM 09-15-2019
Even if we run up 40 on Baltimore that's too small of a sample size.
[Reply]
O.city 07:25 AM 09-16-2019
No.

End thread.
[Reply]
warrior 12:00 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
No.

End thread.

This-should have been the first response :-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 12:10 PM 09-16-2019
Jesus this is just stupid. Why would we trade him now that he has signed a contract extension? Come On Man.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:57 PM 09-16-2019
Good Lord, no. Hill at #1 allows Sammy to be #2. That's a great thing.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:29 PM 09-18-2019
Hill being out right now, is going to help the other guys working with Mahomes, but.....they need ZOOOMMMM, he needs to retire a Chief/
[Reply]
Bump 05:06 PM 09-18-2019
fuck no
[Reply]
rtmike 06:05 PM 09-18-2019
Hardman was his replacement so the team had prepared.
So far we’re seeing what it would have been like w/o Hill. Not as doom and gloom as everyone expected, lol.
As the season progresses, teams will start playing Hardman like they do Hill imo.

Maybe not think so much about moving Hill, but Robinson’s playing on the last year of his contract and Watkins. Our #3-4 WR is #2-3 on other rosters so why not flip one of the last year contract guys for a dB? Does Jacksonville need WRs, lol? Already have one of our WRs., Conley.

Ramsey’s about the last decent dB available before deadline that we know about?

Arizona isn’t gonna give PP up either imo. Not with them playing inspired football.
[Reply]
Chargem 12:14 PM 09-21-2019
Putting 40 up on the Ravens without Hill probably makes me feel better about having to cut or trade Watkins next year for cap reasons I guess?

Although I still don't feel great about that because DRob is probably a goner too.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:59 AM 09-27-2019
What a loon
[Reply]
rtmike 06:22 PM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Putting 40 up on the Ravens without Hill probably makes me feel better about having to cut or trade Watkins next year for cap reasons I guess?

Although I still don't feel great about that because DRob is probably a goner too.
So who would next years starters be besides Hardman and Hill? No one else under contract if they cut Watkins iirc?
Not having a possession WR would be ok with Kelce. I don’t think he runs many te routes anyways, lol.

Andy said Drob is a Superstar in the making too.
[Reply]
scho63 05:00 AM 09-29-2019
All of you who keep believing EVERYONE will be gone next year just remember that winning and having a QBOTF helps with a lot of creative cap rejiggering and keeping players who might otherwise be gone.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up