ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 85
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:04 PM 02-22-2019
Minor charges says the Pats fan. I’d argue it was a lot worse than what Kareem did. Sex slavery is a hell of a lot worse than getting kicked.

Bunch of arrogant massholes.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:05 PM 02-22-2019
I'm going to step away from this thread.

Some of your responses are so nauseating...

fuck man.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:05 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Another disgusting mark on the Patriot Way.

An ethos of pure evil.

It must be destroyed at all costs.

In the courts and on the field.

We have the QB to do it, we just need the lawyer now.

Do what must be done.

:-)

I love how you paint it in such stark terms. Like a football team is Al Qaeda or something. You need more balance in your life or something.
[Reply]
Donger 02:05 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by underEJ:
nobody willingly ****s a wrinkly old man for 59 dollars.
No, of course not. And that's not what I'm saying.

For him to be charged with human trafficking, wouldn't he have to know that the prostitute he was with was a slave?
[Reply]
bricks 02:05 PM 02-22-2019
Wow....what a ****ing scumbag.

I wonder if this is the first sign that the Patriots will blow up where the whole team morale becomes destroyed and marks the beginning of the end of their dynasty era.

I ****ing hope so. I hate them.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:05 PM 02-22-2019

ESPN’s Adam Schefter on the Florida prostitution sting: "There are people down there in that area I’m told who say this story is going to heat up and get a lot worse...I’m also told that Robert Kraft is not the biggest name involved down there"pic.twitter.com/BZTRkabUYi

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) February 22, 2019

[Reply]
Amnorix 02:06 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Minor charges says the Pats fan. I’d argue it was a lot worse than what Kareem did. Sex slavery is a hell of a lot worse than getting kicked.

You go into a place and they offer (and likely you knew beforehand that they would) a happy ending. You know that the woman was there against her will how exactly?

Look, if Kraft KNEW they were sex slaves, then throw the fucker in jail. But the charges clearly reflect that law enforcement doesn't think that for a second.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:07 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
:-)

I love how you paint it in such stark terms. Like a football term is Al Qaeda or something. You need more balance in your life or something.
The Patrots are evil.

I know it.

You know it.

And now the general public knows it.

Cheaters on the field and off.

Disgusting subhuman filth.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:08 PM 02-22-2019
I mean I feel bad for not checking on this already, but I can only presume someone has already made the 'deflated balls' joke?

It just seems to make itself...
[Reply]
Donger 02:08 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
You go into a place and they offer (and likely you knew beforehand that they would) a happy ending. You know that the woman was there against her will how exactly?

Look, if Kraft KNEW they were sex slaves, then throw the ****er in jail. But the charges clearly reflect that law enforcement doesn't think that for a second.
New acronym:

PDS
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:09 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Patrots are evil.

I know it.

You know it.

And now the general public knows it.

Cheaters on the field and off.

Disgusting subhuman filth.

I'm sorry, but no sports team in the history of the universe was "evil". If you honestly think that, then you have no understanding whatsoever of what evil really is. Go watch fucking Schindler's List you clueless child.
[Reply]
58-4ever 02:09 PM 02-22-2019
Leave the poor guy alone... he needs to get it wet from time to time.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:10 PM 02-22-2019
This will get a lot worse
[Reply]
Dayze 02:10 PM 02-22-2019
Billionaire who could go anywhere, and get any high end $$$$$$ 'company'

but chooses to fly to FL, and get 'er done for $70 (or whatever the 'massage' costs).
I wonder what scenario 2 offers that scenario 1 doesn't.

legit.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:11 PM 02-22-2019
Curious to see how the Patriots motivate themselves from this and into another Super Bowl run.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 85
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up