ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 791
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151551 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:58 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
the hits keep comin lol

You gotta stop or I'm going to have to uselessly rep some people just so I can rep you again.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:38 PM 02-20-2019
the hits keep comin lol

Dude should just retire
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:00 PM 02-20-2019
LOL -
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:10 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
We aren’t getting Landon Collins lol

Dude is gonna demand a 5 year 75 mil deal with 35-40 guaranteed. Not possible for us rn.
:-)

He's getting $4M per year over the franchise tag amount!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:22 PM 02-20-2019
the hits keep comin lol

What a fool. 35 pounds over playing weight is no joke. Also shows teams you haven't been doing shit to take care of yourself outside of making horrific rap tracks, playing with your jet ski, and smoking blunts.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:24 PM 02-20-2019
If Antonio Brown is Mr. Big Chest now, is LeVeon Bell Mr. Big Belly?
[Reply]
RunKC 04:25 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
What a fool. 35 pounds over playing weight is no joke. Also shows teams you haven't been doing shit to take care of yourself outside of making horrific rap tracks, playing with your jet ski, and smoking blunts.
So this gets floated as a rumor at the same time the Steelers announce they won’t use the tag on him? I’ll believe this when I see it.

Sounds like the Steelers trying to fuck him over before FA like he fucked them over last season.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:27 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So this gets floated as a rumor at the same time the Steelers announce they won’t use the tag on him? I’ll believe this when I see it.

Sounds like the Steelers trying to **** him over before FA like he ****ed them over last season.
I doubt it. I mean all he has to do is tweet a picture and they look like assholes.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:32 PM 02-20-2019

Sounds like the Steelers trying to fuck him over before FA like he fucked them over last season.
Man. That would be a really hard rumor to prove true or false by other teams. It's not like any prospective team can weigh him at a physical. They'll just take rotoworlds word and not bring him in.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:33 PM 02-20-2019
good work twitter tards - you guys are great!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:34 PM 02-20-2019
Man. That would be a really hard rumor to prove true or false by other teams. It's not like any prospective team can weigh him at a physical. They'll just take rotoworlds word and not bring him in.
If he's not a fat fuck all he has to do is tweet a picture of himself. It's not difficult.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:34 PM 02-20-2019
Swipe left, Colts!
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 04:42 PM 02-20-2019

Sounds like the Steelers trying to **** him over before FA like he ****ed them over last season.
T-10 until Leveon on his driveway doing sit ups showing off a 6 pack.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:44 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
T-10 until Leveon on his driveway doing sit ups showing off a 6 pack.
t-2 hours till i'm drinking a six pack on my driveway tweeting about Le'Veon Bell.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:45 PM 02-20-2019
Well you’re right. He will prove that rumor wrong at a physical. He’s dumb, but not that dumb to just show up out of shape when it’s time to get his payday IMO.

I can totally see the Steelers doing this type of shit though. They’ve been one of the most immature franchises of the last few years under Tomlin.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 791
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151551 > Last »
Up