ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2018-19 Missouri Tigers Basketball Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:47 PM 04-16-2018
After a surprising, disappointing, exciting, and depressing 2017-18 that both began and ended in typical Mizzou fashion, the Tigers begin the offseason with several holes in the roster and one major recruiting target remaining.

Losses from 2017-18:
Michael Porter Jr, SF
Jordan Barnett, SF
Kassius Robertson, SG

Returning Starters:
Jontay Porter, SF/PF
Kevin Puryear, PF
Jeremiah Tilmon, F/C

Returning Role Player:
Reed Nikko

Injured Role Players:
Cullen Van Leer
Mitchell Smith

Returning Suicide Vest:
Jordan Geist

Spoiler!

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:58 AM 03-27-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Hell at this point, I'd think the Arkansas job would be a step down from Houston. I mean it's the SEC, but Sampson has built up the Houston program into a pretty formidable team. Houston is a big market he can pull talent from. Arkansas hasn't been shit for almost 3 decades. Hell what if they beat UK on Fri?
I would think that he could still pull from the same market and use the allure of the SEC and all of its TV outlets to get better recruits.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:36 AM 03-27-2019
So, does Arkansas hire Kermie now?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:55 AM 03-27-2019
Show cause Sampson has to move jobs often enough to dodge the NCAA. He'll go there.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:38 PM 03-27-2019
Mark Few said for a 5 mil per 10 year contract he would go coach at Arkansas or Nebraska. You guys should shitcan Conzo and get him.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:13 PM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
So, does Arkansas hire Kermie now?
Thatd be awesome
[Reply]
OKchiefs 02:06 PM 04-12-2019
Santos is transferring. We also have Eric Williams Jr visiting, a transfer from Duquesne. It'll be interesting to see what Martin does with the open scholarships. Braun may be a candidate for one, and if he takes a scholarship it could be a good sign that he may have something to offer.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:13 PM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Santos is transferring. We also have Eric Williams Jr visiting, a transfer from Duquesne. It'll be interesting to see what Martin does with the open scholarships. Braun may be a candidate for one, and if he takes a scholarship it could be a good sign that he may have something to offer.
When I saw Santos playing last year I immediately assumed he'd transfer out. He looked completely incapable of playing at that level and kinda miserable trying.

I figured there'd be a heart to heart from the coaching staff politely encouraging him to seek success elsewhere because he probably wasn't going to be getting any more opportunities to find it in Columbia.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:20 PM 04-12-2019
Good.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:10 PM 04-13-2019
So I just became a fan of Sophie Cunningham's instagram page today.

Girl loves to show off her legs...She's got'em and she knows it. Good ass too.

Kind of a butterface, but w/ a lil makeup, not too bad. Would take to pound town.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:01 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
So I just became a fan of Sophie Cunningham's instagram page today.

Girl loves to show off her legs...She's got'em and she knows it. Good ass too.

Kind of a butterface, but w/ a lil makeup, not too bad. Would take to pound town.
Her sister is hotter.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:40 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Mark Few said for a 5 mil per 10 year contract he would go coach at Arkansas or Nebraska. You guys should shitcan Conzo and get him.
No he didn’t
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:41 AM 04-15-2019
Jeremiah Tilmon declared for the draft, although I assume he'll withdraw when it's all said and done. Still, Mizzou is screwed if Tilmon was to leave or become unavailable due to injury. I can't say I agree with Cuonzo Martin's lack of recruiting any bigs right now. I don't feel great about counting on Mitchell Smith and Reed Nikko behind Tilmon.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:14 PM 11-02-2019
Jeremiah Tilmon declared for the draft, although I assume he'll withdraw when it's all said and done. Still, Mizzou is screwed if Tilmon was to leave or become unavailable due to injury. I can't say I agree with Cuonzo Martin's lack of recruiting any bigs right now. I don't feel great about counting on Mitchell Smith and Reed Nikko behind Tilmon.
I had no idea that he had declared. Good thing he changed his mind, for both himself and the team.

Now onto this season. Im really excited for the season to start. This should be a damn good year and I can't believe they got voted to finish so low in the SEC. Last year was a disappointment, but the season would have been a ton different with Jontay playing. Im stoked and my expectations are NCAA Tourney bid and Top 25 ranking to finish the season.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:14 AM 11-03-2019
Lol what??
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:51 PM 11-04-2019
No one else looking forward to the season?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Up