ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 152 of 160
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Saul Good 07:49 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by SNR:
You could just start an offseason thread, "Post here if you need a swift kick in the ass."

You don't have to write up lengthy roasts. Just a one-lined clever insult is all you need. Or you can do more if you think that person deserves it.
I kind of like that idea.
[Reply]
Saul Good 07:50 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
KCNUT
That one met mixed reviews last time.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:11 PM 01-07-2015
So, uh, I know this is a bit attention whorey to be asking this, but I'm wondering what your favorite roasts are.

Like what's your top 5? In order?

Yeah, I'm mostly asking because I finally finished this thing, and I'm still in the reflection stage. Particularly I'm interested in those like Sweet Daddy, rico, Tim, Flopnuts, Clay, and numerous others who have been following this thing from the beginning. What did you guys think?

That and... you know... attention whore.
Phil's was a thing of beauty.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:13 PM 01-07-2015
All I have to say is that the site below might be in order!

http://www.stopbullying.gov/
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:21 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Phil's was a thing of beauty.
The Phobia roast was the Ulysses of roasts. The others, although great, are dime store novels in comparison.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:38 PM 01-07-2015
Mine was awesome. Oh wait.. Fuck off.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:42 PM 01-07-2015
For the snubs we should do a CP wide roast. Start the thread and let everyone throw a few one liners or paragraphs, brutally roasting the snubbed. New thread for each one, it is the off season....
[Reply]
Hootie 09:47 PM 01-07-2015
My top snubs:

Spoiler!

Again, I totally would have done this the right way if I had been the listmaker for the entire project. There are these guys and like 30 other people who have been active posters in 2014 who deserve to be on here.
It was a flawed list. All of those guys are top 30 CP posters.
[Reply]
loochy 06:21 AM 01-08-2015
My top snubs:

Spoiler!

Again, I totally would have done this the right way if I had been the listmaker for the entire project. There are these guys and like 30 other people who have been active posters in 2014 who deserve to be on here.
The Sign of LaForge told me that this would happen.

It is said that when lines appear and disappear in a pool of water, it is a sign that loochy will be snubbed in the top 101 list.
[Reply]
KC native 09:43 AM 01-08-2015
Originally Posted by loochy:
The Sign of LaForge told me that this would happen.

It is said that when lines appear and disappear in a pool of water, it is a sign that loochy will be snubbed in the top 101 list.
I think it was the weak tendons for your pectoral muscle that get you snubbed. You just couldn't push yourself up enough to make it.
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:51 AM 01-08-2015
Okay...

I'm going to start a new thread, but I need a few posters who want to be part of it to start. It's going to be similar to the roast threads, but with roastee participation required.

I will start a story about the roastee. It will be in the style of a "choose your own adventure", though. It will be up to the roastee to make a selection. Depending on whether the roastee selects choice A or choice B, one of the other two writers will take over the story. Each roastee will make one choice, and then the next roastee will take over.

I am 100% sure that this will be a fucking train wreck. I need volunteers...preference will be given to those on the SNR snub list if I get a bunch of requests.

Shoot me a PM if you want in.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:14 PM 01-08-2015
Loochy was gonna be on there but just ran out of names. I would love to see someone roast him and pawn.
[Reply]
loochy 06:12 PM 01-08-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I would love to see someone roast him and pawn.
AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU UPDATE THE OP
[Reply]
TimBone 06:25 PM 01-08-2015
I'm gonna get drunk and read back through a lot of them tonight. It was impressive how you did so many quality roasts. I kept expecting the effort to fall off...but you kept chugging along.

The Phobia roast though. That was genius. That was one that even new guys like myself could enjoy without knowing the complete history of the place.
[Reply]
rico 11:06 AM 01-09-2015
So, uh, I know this is a bit attention whorey to be asking this, but I'm wondering what your favorite roasts are.

Like what's your top 5? In order?

Yeah, I'm mostly asking because I finally finished this thing, and I'm still in the reflection stage. Particularly I'm interested in those like Sweet Daddy, rico, Tim, Flopnuts, Clay, and numerous others who have been following this thing from the beginning. What did you guys think?

That and... you know... attention whore.
The Donger roast sticks out to me.
[Reply]
Page 152 of 160
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156 > Last »
Up