ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 105
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
patteeu 01:47 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
No, pretty much all you have to are stay with in the rules and you can voice most any opinion you want. Denise actually disproves your point. She can sympathize with terrorists after 9/11, she can only come out of the woodwork to spout controversial position on an already contreversial topic or some tragedy and still not be banned because she supposedly does not meet the traditional definition of a troll.

I disprove your point because I vehemently disagree with the mods not banning her. Yet neither her nor I have been banned. You are WRONG.
Memyselfi (Denise) came within a few votes of being banned on at least one occasion (back when we took polls for such things). Assuming that those sense-of-the-community polls would have been acted upon if they'd have gone against her, and I'm confident they would have, it supports both my contention that we used to be more democratic and that merely having unpopular opinions can get you banned here.

I didn't say that disagreeing with mods will always get you banned, nor did I say that saying unpopular things will always get you banned. You're drowning in a pool of flawed logic.

Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
As already stated, Hootie has established a pattern. It would be same as me believing gochiefs deserved to get banned for something I didnt witness back in his trolling hay day (or even now for that matter). You build your own reputation. Hootie had to live with the one he has built for himself.
I'm not impressed with your unwavering lack of skepticism of Hootie's recent ban. The strength of your opinion coupled with your complete lack of knowledge about the specifics of this ban is impressive though.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:52 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
Well guess what? It's not up to you. It's up to the one man that owns this place.
Yes, if AustinChief wants this to be a Phobia vanity project, AustinChief has the right to get what he wants.
[Reply]
loochy 01:55 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Yes, if AustinChief wants this to be a Phobia vanity project, AustinChief has the right to get what he wants.
So far it appears that is what he wants.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:55 PM 07-01-2013
And of course if one isn't a fan of a Phobia vanity project they are free to post elsewhere because obviously debating(bitching) isn't going to do any good.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 01:56 PM 07-01-2013
I can't distinguish fantasy from reality any more.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:56 PM 07-01-2013
So far it appears that is what he wants.
Right. If it bothers you that bad that you can most likely send him a PM about it. I HIGHLY doubt it hurts business any banning one nimrod.
[Reply]
Donger 01:59 PM 07-01-2013

[Reply]
loochy 02:00 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
I can't distinguish fantasy from reality any more.
Fantasy: The Chiefs will win the AFC west this year.

Reality: The Chiefs were the worst team in football last year.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:08 PM 07-01-2013

Reality: The Chiefs have Alex Smith as their QB this year.
FYP
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:22 PM 07-01-2013
Memyselfi (Denise) came within a few votes of being banned on at least one occasion (back when we took polls for such things). Assuming that those sense-of-the-community polls would have been acted upon if they'd have gone against her, and I'm confident they would have, it supports both my contention that we used to be more democratic and that merely having unpopular opinions can get you banned here.
The fact that she survived the votes is not winning me over to your idea that the democratic approach is better here.

Originally Posted by :
I didn't say that disagreeing with mods will always get you banned, nor did I say that saying unpopular things will always get you banned. You're drowning in a pool of flawed logic.
Re-read your previous paragraph above. In particular the last line. And if that isn't what you actually brlieve to be the case around here, then WTF are you bitching about? You can't have it both ways.

Originally Posted by :
I'm not impressed with your unwavering lack of skepticism of Hootie's recent ban. The strength of your opinion coupled with your complete lack of knowledge about the specifics of this ban is impressive though.
I'mm not impressed with your unwavering skepticism of the mod team. The strength of your opinion coupled with your complete lack of knowledge about thr spevifics of this ban is impressive though.

Geez, a weeping vag AND a hypocrite.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 02:24 PM 07-01-2013

Reality: The Chiefs were the worst team in football last year.
Thanks. 3-13.
[Reply]
J Diddy 02:29 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Everyone's a critic. Feel free to step up. If writing a terrible roast gets us to the Know Mo trail and out of this turd-fiesta; so be it.
First off, you tried to steal my number. In essence you tried to delete my roast.

This, of course you know, means war.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:32 PM 07-01-2013
:-)
[Reply]
tooge 02:33 PM 07-01-2013
OK, so you're saying that Phobia just didn't like how Hootie was speaking to him? Sorry, but that's extremely lame. I don't care what the rules are when dealing with bosses, teachers, cops, and judges IRL, that's a lame rule for a place like ChiefsPlanet.

Hootie offered several times to agree to mutually ignore Phobia, but Phobia refused. Phobia couldn't step away from Hootie. He had to prove his dominance instead. It was nothing but a power trip. A guy like that shouldn't be a moderator here. I know he's a friend of yours, but he doesn't really deserve respect or any benefit of the doubt for this episode. He got his feathers ruffled and banned a guy who he personally doesn't like and who hadn't been breaking any real rules since the day he came back.
this has nothing to do with whether or not I'm friends with Phil. This has to do with the fact that I've thought Hootie was a douchebag since the day I joined this site. I've always gotten him and Billay confused. A couple of idiots that aren't aware that they are idiots and, in fact, think they are actually pretty cool. I'm not one that likes to give people second and third and fourth, etc., chances when all they are here to do is try to rile others up. That is what this is about for me, and I can only speak for myself, but I bet several others agree.
[Reply]
J Diddy 02:34 PM 07-01-2013
We used to have votes on whether or not to ban someone who's primary offense was that he/she annoyed the hell out of a large group of posters. Memyselfi was the subject of several of those polls. She was way more unpopular than Hootie. She never lost a ban vote that I can remember. Back then, Phobia used to embrace the democratic nature of this community. Of course, now he's found god, developed a holier-than-thou self-image, and become a major hypocrite.

I know you want to keep your cool kid card with the inner circle, but I don't think you can justify Hootie's ban to yourself on the basis of legitimate rules (as opposed to the moderator protection rules and short leash special rules that Phobia has come up with lately). If Hootie broke a legit rule, it's a secret and secret rules and mysterious, seemingly arbitrary bannings are no way to run a message board either, IMO.
Ahhhhh.

I was waiting to hear from the founding member of the BBCLU (bulletin board civil liberties union) known as the baby clue.

If Hootie spent half as much time doing the right thing as you do defending him there'd be no need for the yearly dog humping.

In short Hootie started it, Gonzo shot him down b/c he knew what would happen, it did, roll up a fattie and move on. Missing hootie is like missing that turd that gets stuck in your ass when your constipated. Sure it's presence is known, but it is annoying and you just wish the fucker'd drop.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 105
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Up