ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 Missouri Tigers Men's Basketball***
DJ's left nut 02:07 PM 04-12-2023
New thread to discuss all things MU Basketball related heading into year 2 of the Gates era.

Thus far we've had a couple of misses in the portal and lost a non-factor. I suppose I can update the OP as roster changes come about.

Updates:

2023-2024 roster:

Spoiler!

Is it just me or is that a MASSIVE roster?

Departures: Hodge, Gomillion, Gholston, Sterberg (eligibility). Brown, Mosely (pro), DeGray, Diarra (transfer)

2024 Commitment list:

Marcus Allen -- 4* forward
Antonio (T.O.) Barrett -- 4* Guard
Peyton Marshall -- 4* Center
Annor Boateng -- 4* Guard
Trent Burns -- 4* Center

Probable Rotation:
Spoiler!

Schedule:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:39 AM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
No longer considering G-League

Would be such a good get, but I think it'll be Kentucky. Hope I'm wrong!
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 12:23 PM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I shit you not, a large contingent of them wanted him retained after they beat Auburn in that meaningless conference tournament game.

Norm Stans were gaslighting before it was cool.

Wife and I were out eating one night, that tall asshole came in, sat down across the aisle from us. All night old gray haired fucks were coming up congratulating him after that game.

You would have thought we made it to the E8 or farther the way they were cradling the balls as they worked his shaft.

One asshole turned around and asked wife and I if we happened to be excited after that win. Wife made me leave after I told them it was as exciting as a positive AIDS test
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:11 PM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I shit you not, a large contingent of them wanted him retained after they beat Auburn in that meaningless conference tournament game.

Norm Stans were gaslighting before it was cool.
They, like CuonzNO Martin, had NO understanding that what worked from 1976-1986 REALLY stopped working in the mid-90s. He never adapted his style, and did so while also acquiescing to a significant downgrade in the talent on his bench.

They also refused to acknowledge that Norm's recruiting went into the toilet as soon as he put Kim Anderson in charge of it.

The last act of Norm Stewart's career is like he experienced the season we see Pete Bell having at the start of Blue Chips, and he just decided to go along with it.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 05:59 PM 11-08-2023
Zo had some shitty luck as well with the Porters being Brodie Croyle's in college. E. J. Liddell was the big nut kick. That was going to be a big time 4 year get - only to lose him to Ohio State because he was a fat kid growing up who loved Orlando Pace. I wonder how the new NIL laws would have helped with Love and Fletcher recruiting. Courtney Ramey's dad is a major AAU cunt so that didn't surprise me.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:04 PM 11-08-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Zo had some shitty luck as well with the Porters being Brodie Croyle's in college. E. J. Liddell was the big nut kick. That was going to be a big time 4 year get - only to lose him to Ohio State because he was a fat kid growing up who loved Orlando Pace. I wonder how the new NIL laws would have helped with Love and Fletcher recruiting. Courtney Ramey's dad is a major AAU cunt so that didn't surprise me.
The bigger issue with CuonzNO is that he coached a stupid and outdated brand of basketball and was a bad recruiter.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:33 PM 11-08-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Zo had some shitty luck as well with the Porters being Brodie Croyle's in college. E. J. Liddell was the big nut kick. That was going to be a big time 4 year get - only to lose him to Ohio State because he was a fat kid growing up who loved Orlando Pace. I wonder how the new NIL laws would have helped with Love and Fletcher recruiting. Courtney Ramey's dad is a major AAU **** so that didn't surprise me.
Clownzo didn't have anything remotely close to shitty luck. He's lucky he even got the Porters. Even though Michael didn't really play he was still the reason for all of Clownzo's recruiting success that year. Jontay played in every game his freshmen year. Without MPJ coming to Missouri the recruiting would have been way worse.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:56 PM 11-10-2023
Mizzou v Memphis tonight on SECN.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:00 PM 11-10-2023
Should be a close game. Good quality opponent early in the season.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 08:27 PM 11-10-2023
I hope I never see Kaleb Brown take that corner set three ever again.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:59 PM 11-10-2023
Is Grill supposed to be THIS bad?
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:01 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Is Grill supposed to be THIS bad?
Starting out super cold. He hasn’t been this bad his last 4 years so surely he’s going to “regress” to the mean soon. But you’re right. He’s been real bad so far.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:23 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Starting out super cold. He hasn’t been this bad his last 4 years so surely he’s going to “regress” to the mean soon. But you’re right. He’s been real bad so far.
Grill has single handedly let Memphis take the lead. Hopefully this is just growing pains moving from a less talented Big 12 and adjusting to the much much more talented SEC.

Edit: then he drains a tree. Glad I’m an idiot.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:30 PM 11-10-2023
Two stellar plays by Shaw in a row. Off the ball screen foul and then goaltending.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:32 PM 11-10-2023
What a disaster
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:33 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Grill has single handedly let Memphis take the lead. Hopefully this is just growing pains moving from a less talented Big 12 and adjusting to the much much more talented SEC.

Edit: then he drains a tree. Glad I’m an idiot.
Grill most certainly has NOT hit a three.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up