ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 27
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Potential 1st round Targets
O.city 02:53 PM 02-19-2024
If I could have Pearsall in the 4th round I'd be super happy.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:23 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
No chance. He's going round 3 at the latest. I think we have to take him at 64 if we want him.

I think the combine will only keep his stock rising.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:33 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
No chance. He's going round 3 at the latest. I think we have to take him at 64 if we want him.

I agree, think he'll go top 80 at the latest. I really like him, but man if he's our one WR at pick 64...I dunno.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 04:28 PM 02-19-2024

I think there will be better options.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:01 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'm going to think it's more likely you might get Jermaine Burton in the 4th than Pearsall because some significant concerns are floating around out there about his maturity and given the number of taunting penalties he got in college they might just have some merit.
[Reply]
O.city 03:28 PM 02-19-2024
I'd struggle to take him at 64 but damn, I dunno. I think he's gonna be a real good NFL WR>
[Reply]
Dante84 06:24 PM 02-19-2024
Of course, our guy Rashee is on there with 7.8%; he had some dropsies the first half of the season but improved drastically in the back half.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:26 PM 02-19-2024
I specifically remember Flowers being much higher than 4.4% coming out last year unless this is a collegiate average and not his final year because that was something like 11% IIRC. He was among the worst at the top, I know that.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 06:41 PM 02-19-2024
I can't wait for Mahomes annual WR camp this year. I bet it will be well covered by the media this year.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:56 PM 02-19-2024
I don't see how Legette is on this list in the 1st. Maybe the 2nd.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:36 AM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I don't see how Legette is on this list in the 1st. Maybe the 2nd.
WR:

Troy Franklin, Oregon
Keon Coleman, FSU

OT:

Tyler Guyton, Oklahoma
Kingsley Suamataia, BYU

DL:

T'Vondre Sweat, Texas
Darius Robinson, Missouri (DE/DT)

^If we really wanted to tighten the list up, I think Thomas Jr goes ahead of us and the others could be 2nd rounders. Well, I suppose anyone we don't take IS a 2nd rounder but you guys know what I mean.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:04 AM 02-20-2024
Added Mitchell back but going to cut this list down after the combine.

If he runs in the 4.4s, he'll be on the list permanently. I just have a hard time seeing the Chiefs draft a 4.5 contested catch guy.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:57 AM 02-20-2024
Added Mitchell back but going to cut this list down after the combine.

If he runs in the 4.4s, he'll be on the list permanently. I just have a hard time seeing the Chiefs draft a 4.5 contested catch guy.
You’re far ahead of me on the draft as I have barely started looking deeper into the WRs.

Mitchell oozes upside.

Routes, body control, hands.

This also reminds me of the Paris Campbell vs Terry McLaurin draft. All the draft talking heads focused on the slot volume guy, not the boundary WR who was better.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:05 AM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You’re far ahead of me on the draft as I have barely started looking deeper into the WRs.

Mitchell oozes upside.

Routes, body control, hands.

This also reminds me of the Paris Campbell vs Terry McLaurin draft. All the draft talking heads focused on the slot volume guy, not the boundary WR who was better.
I like Mitchell, but again, he just doesn't fit the profile of WR that the Chiefs have gone after.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:23 PM 02-20-2024
I like Mitchell, but again, he just doesn't fit the profile of WR that the Chiefs have gone after.
I guess a guy like Tee Higgins would not be our type and would not be a priority to spend big $$$ on.

But if you could draft him, we could use him.

Mitchell would be an absolute no for a Josh Allen at QB.

But we have Mahomes who throws to Kelce all the time when guys are near but Kelce has won on leverage.

Mahomes ball placement puts him in play for me.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 27
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up