ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Hall of Classics>NFT: Man Can Sue Over Surprise Pregnancy
badgirl 03:49 PM 02-24-2005
someone find a link where it says if you hold sperm in you mouth you can rush to the Dr. and have it injected into the womb, freaking retarded.
[Reply]
Phobia 03:50 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by badgirl:
someone find a link where it says if you hold sperm in you mouth you can rush to the Dr. and have it injected into the womb, freaking retarded.
YOU CAN'T READ. Why in the hell would she need to "rush to the Dr." when she IS A DOCTOR. The lady isn't contesting the manner in which her child was conceived.
[Reply]
Phobia 03:53 PM 02-24-2005
Retarded is absolutely correct.

Christ.

[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:53 PM 02-24-2005
I agree with her.
I am going to leave this with a WOW that's a truly unbelievable position.
[Reply]
badgirl 03:58 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Don't be too shocked. I'm convinced she doesn't actually understand Phil's post. I don't think she has any idea what she was actually saying in her response.
I GIVE UP.... :-)
[Reply]
AirForceChief 03:47 PM 02-24-2005
That is one of the funniest friggin' things I have ever read!! Cripes!! How the hell did she pull that off (logistically speaking, I mean)?!? Maybe she just made a big production of going the bathroom to brush her teeth...

Wow.

How about that kid? This is going to require a totally different answer to, "Mommy, where did I come from?"

"Well, your father and I loved each other...very, mu...well, sort of...enough to engage in oral...uh,...hmmm. Let me tell you why Mom keeps that spit cup in the bathroom."
[Reply]
AirForceChief 03:52 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by AirForceChief:
That is one of the funniest friggin' things I have ever read!! Cripes!! How the hell did she pull that off (logistically speaking, I mean)?!? Maybe she just made a big production of going the bathroom to brush her teeth...

Wow.

How about that kid? This is going to require a totally different answer to, "Mommy, where did I come from?"

"Well, your father and I loved each other...very, mu...well, sort of...enough to engage in oral...uh,...hmmm. Let me tell you why Mom keeps that spit cup in the bathroom."
Well, here's another link to the story:

http://cbs2chicago.com/cooler/local_...055110537.html
[Reply]
Phobia 03:58 PM 02-24-2005
Wow. It sure is a good thing you take it in the butt otherwise I'm not sure I could take all the dumb emanating from you.
[Reply]
Phobia 04:02 PM 02-24-2005
:-) Why does it matter if she takes it in the butt if she ain't takin' it from you?

stump's the one getting payout for enduring her. What the hell do we get?
I don't have to deal with her. I can walk away anytime. I was speaking from my brutha, stumppy's perspective.
[Reply]
Calcountry 04:37 PM 02-24-2005
:-) Why does it matter if she takes it in the butt if she ain't takin' it from you?

stump's the one getting payout for enduring her. What the hell do we get?
Hillariously entertaining threads. lmao
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:03 PM 02-24-2005
So let me get this strait.

She's a doctor. She played him a song on the skin flute. She kept the batter and basted an egg later.

She's a doctor........a highly paid Physician, who became pregnant through deciet, and He has to pay $800/month?

why does she need that kind of loot?
[Reply]
Ghostof 04:42 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
why does she need that kind of loot?

Because shes a woman....women cant even think without a man telling them what to do let alone do any type of job.....unless its washing dishes or making pie
[Reply]
Amnorix 04:47 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by Ghostof:
Because shes a woman....women cant even think without a man telling them what to do let alone do any type of job.....unless its washing dishes or making pie
:-) I hope you're kidding. I've met some women who are pretty f'n brilliant.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 04:51 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
:-) I hope you're kidding. I've met some women who are pretty f'n brilliant.
East coast pansie-ass pussy-whipped hen-pecked light-in-your-loafers suck-up. Is that how ya'all git your women to suck your dick? :-)

Real men, here in Jesusland.....unbuckle and pull down our pants, point to our dicks and say: "(In my best Iowanian impression) Yo wench....this dick ain't gonna suck itself, so after you get me a beer....come do your job."

Whatever works for you though, man.

:-)
[Reply]
Bwana 06:08 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
East coast pansie-ass pussy-whipped hen-pecked light-in-your-loafers suck-up. Is that how ya'all git your women to suck your dick? :-)

Real men, here in Jesusland.....unbuckle and pull down our pants, point to our dicks and say: "(In my best Iowanian impression) Yo wench....this dick ain't gonna suck itself, so after you get me a beer....come do your job."

Whatever works for you though, man.

:-)
Hmmm? It just seems like the place to use this:
Attached: itsnot.bmp (70.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up