ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 181
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:32 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Every. Single. Game.

And you complain about KC being repetitive.
:-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:33 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
The butthurt on Twitter has been marvelous. Thanks for the laughs!:-):-):-)
Not sure why the butthurt. This is a really bad basketball group. They don’t do much very well and can’t handle the pressure of the streak.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:35 AM 02-06-2019
The butthurt on Twitter has been marvelous. Thanks for the laughs!:-):-):-)
Snore. You do this every time you beat KU, which is almost never. “Ha ha look at twatter it so funny derp derp”.

You sound like a Royals fan taking glee wining one from the Yankees.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:39 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
If we're being truly honest here, you guys should be pissed you didn't win by 20. Especially after the start KU had. KU is really limited and you guys let us back in. We've been in that situation and I've been pissed at our guys.

But good win. Probably ended the streak barring some epic ****tardery.
Not pissed at all. We won the game. We shot 43% FG and 58% from the FT line. I'm not quite sure that's really our A-effort game either. I think we went nearly 10 mins without a FG in the first half. Hell, I was elated we were only down 3 at that point. It wasn't a pretty game by either team, but that's generally how we win them - except we don't usually surrender that many points when we do win.

Anyway, I'm sure paybacks await in Lawrence. That should be a beat down
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:41 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Snore. You do this every time you beat KU, which is almost never. “Ha ha look at twatter it so funny derp derp”.

You sound like a Royals fan taking glee wining one from the Yankees.
:-)

[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:41 AM 02-06-2019
The downfall of KU basketball has started. The FBI investigations were the start and Self is starting to prove he can't win without paying guys.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:44 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
The downfall of KU basketball has started. The FBI investigations were the start and Self is starting to prove he can't win without paying guys.
You can do better than that.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:45 AM 02-06-2019
Oh billay.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:48 AM 02-06-2019
Snore.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:15 AM 02-06-2019
Cheer up Jayhawk fans, this is the best K-State will ever be. K-State will return to being a shitty team next year when Wade, Brown, and Stokes are gone.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:21 AM 02-06-2019
They stormed the court after beating a team that’s 1-6 on the road.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:31 AM 02-06-2019
Not pissed at all. We won the game. We shot 43% FG and 58% from the FT line. I'm not quite sure that's really our A-effort game either. I think we went nearly 10 mins without a FG in the first half. Hell, I was elated we were only down 3 at that point. It wasn't a pretty game by either team, but that's generally how we win them - except we don't usually surrender that many points when we do win.

Anyway, I'm sure paybacks await in Lawrence. That should be a beat down
I imagine KU will win in Lawrence, but who the fuck knows with these yokels. This team is really awful save a couple nice pieces.

On the game though, I get winning the game, but if I were a KSU fan, I'd be not thrilled with the performance.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:46 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I imagine KU will win in Lawrence, but who the **** knows with these yokels. This team is really awful save a couple nice pieces.

On the game though, I get winning the game, but if I were a KSU fan, I'd be not thrilled with the performance.
Nope - that's how we win games. Works for me.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 09:51 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
what I really dont get - and I'd say this about any school, not just KU.....

how the hell can you suspend a kid from playing a sport if you have zero proof that the kid is aware of a payment to a family member?

I'm not dumb, he probably knew.......but the point is, without proof of the kid's involvement/awareness, how can you suspend him?
It's the NCAA...they have no rhyme or reason to anything they do. They are a gutless, mindless, and incompetent band of vindictive and delusional idiots. They've been raping and ripping off student athletes for far too long. The schools need to tell them to go fugg themsleves, and organize an alternative organization to clean up what the NCAA has been screwing up for a long while now...
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:44 AM 02-06-2019
Nope - that's how we win games. Works for me.
There's only one thing that matters about winning ugly, and that's the winning.
[Reply]
Page 87 of 181
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137 > Last »
Up