ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 130 of 288
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180230 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:59 PM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Can you imagine a team working to change his mechanics?
I think his footwork and throwing motion have been tweaked by Reid already, especially his footwork. I think at times in college he sometimes would really take a wind up when trying to power up a pass.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 04:28 PM 11-07-2018
Please help me out. I looked through several pages and couldn't find it..
Where is the footage of the touchdown pass on Sunday to Kelce shot from the back of the endzone.
The one where you see the TIGHTNESS of the spiral that Pat threw?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:35 PM 11-07-2018
Just saw the 'ho hum' 20 yarder off play action to Kelce right before the screen pass TD to Hunt (immediately before Conley's really shitty drop).

Man - what a demonstration of how much he's developed since he got here. Takes the snap from under center and does an okay job selling the play fake (could do a little better, but improving). He gets his depth perfectly into the pocket and keeps his feet under him the whole time. He takes one little hop to set his base, strides directly towards his target and rifles a dart off an athletic platform that hits Kelce right in the chest. 30 yards in the air like it's nothing.

It's a beautiful 'conventional' play. No fancy ass motions, not out of the shotgun, no exotic route combinations to speak of. Just a straight up old school play-fake and bullet from the pocket that he executes like a 10 year pro...with a howitzer on his shoulder.

Can GIF it up if you want but it's one of those things where its beauty is in its simplicity.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:39 PM 11-07-2018
GIF that fucker up. I'm always up to see a Mahomes pass....no matter how simple it is.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:42 PM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
Please help me out. I looked through several pages and couldn't find it..
Where is the footage of the touchdown pass on Sunday to Kelce shot from the back of the endzone.
The one where you see the TIGHTNESS of the spiral that Pat threw?
I posted that!

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Someone quote that and reply with this

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11-07-2018, 04:48 PM
This message has been deleted by Hammock Parties.
DJ's left nut 04:52 PM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That's the play.

What I like about it so much is the snap from center and the drop back (not in the gif). That's more impressive than the actual throw itself. It's one of those things where we've gotten so numb to the spectacular the the benign starts to look pretty good.

I mean once you can get circus midget orgies and sex swing anal, sometimes some missionary with the lights off is just what the doctor ordered.

There's really nothing he can't do.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:53 PM 11-07-2018
lookin' mighty similar to Trent and Tony I reckon

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:59 PM 11-07-2018
Trent was exactly my first thought. But Trent was never that fluid and athletic in his drop back. And while that's not exactly necessary, I think it helps with consistency a great deal.

When he can get to the back of his drop that easily, he can confidently hit his spot, get his feet under him and rifle it on time. There's never anything rushed there, there's never anything off balance. It's all calm and half speed and simple for him; never a second where he's taxed.

His basic athleticism makes a play like that something he can execute every single time. He'll never trundle to the back of his drop and get it out a little late so that safety can put a shot on Kelce or the corner can close the window.

It's just an amazing display of little things adding up to a damn near undefeatable play.
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 05:00 PM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I posted that!
That's the one. THANKS!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:06 PM 11-07-2018
It's a pity we don't have the OL to run the Coryell scheme to be honest.

These skill position players? In that offense? PHEWWW
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:08 PM 11-07-2018
lookin' mighty similar to Trent and Tony I reckon

:-) @ that pass protection. Not a defender within 5 yards of him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:12 PM 11-07-2018
Reid has done a good job setting up those PA passes because it definitely seems like our tendency, until now, has been to run when Pat is under center.

If we're going to expand the playbook to include more traditional under-center NFL schemes...look out buddy.

SPIDER 2 Y BANANA
[Reply]
O.city 05:14 PM 11-07-2018
It's a pity we don't have the OL to run the Coryell scheme to be honest.

These skill position players? In that offense? PHEWWW
Sure, but really, why would you? Like what would be the purpose?

We're getting so many chunk big ass plays right now, I don't know that it would really make a difference. Plus it's not like they're really running the WCO anymore anyway.

You know Andy is just sitting at 1 arrowhead every night under a single little desk lamp just thinking "I wonder if I can run this?" "Wait, I've got Pat, lets try it".
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:16 PM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-) @ that pass protection. Not a defender within 5 yards of him.
They all bit on the run action. Notice that the OL is actually run blocking there. They all shot forward and then down blocked to sell the play fake and that's why Mahomes rolled to his right; absolutely wrecks the angles on the pass-rushers who got down blocked to his left.

That plays just a sight to behold. Absolutely everything worked. Andy toying with fools and Mahomes running it like he's been doing it for 20 years.
[Reply]
O.city 05:19 PM 11-07-2018
Is it bad that now that i'm rewatching that, I wish he'd have held the ball a little longer and just unleashed one? Like that's where you need to have Hill running a post and just throw it as far as you can.

I wanna see that.
[Reply]
Page 130 of 288
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180230 > Last »
Up