ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Woman’s explicit Christmas display draws outrage from neighbors
notorious 01:46 PM 12-13-2019
:-)

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woma...152111625.html

Woman’s explicit Christmas display draws outrage from neighbors

A Kansas woman angered several of her neighbors after revealing a large, sexually explicit holiday display on her rooftop.

Shelby Gash, 24, shared photos of her decorated home on Facebook earlier this month, showing what would go on to become a source of local outrage. The house's roof was patterned with a long string of lights in the shape of a male reproductive organ.

"Sorry neighbors... I felt the need to make a giant d*** on the roof," Gash wrote on Facebook. "'Tis the season!"

The Facebook post received hundreds of shares, but some nearby residents didn't learn of the design until earlier this week, when local station WDAF-TV reported on the display.

"Well it's certainly a statement," one neighbor, Marcelo Vergara told WDAF-TV. "I don’t know to what, but [it's] probably not appropriate for the neighborhood."

"Yeah, and I don't think it's appropriate for little kids," Marcelo's wife, Christi Vergara added.

Gash, however, has stood by her holiday decor. The 24-year-old told WDAF-TV that many people "think it's hilarious," adding that the decorations have changed the "vibe" in a neighborhood she described as being "uptight."

"People are stopping in the middle of the night taking photos and laughing," Gash said. "People think it's so much fun. I think there's a lot more laughter than it's bringing out anything uncomfortable."

But the fun ultimately came to an end for Gash, who said she took down the display after four days due to concerns about small children in the neighborhood. Still, she told WDAF-TV that she wished the response had played out differently.

"I wish people would come up to me if they're really bothered by it," Gash said.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:27 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm more and more convinced that you're some sort of shadowy James Bond figure.

It isn't the transpacific voyages on cargo ships. It's the peepshows and barber shop blowjobs.

Some people are just have better stories to tell...
Barber shop BJs are a Chi-Town special . . .

And I think it was actually a salon, because it was in an office building and the BJer was the female proprietor.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:40 PM 12-13-2019
She knew exactly that it would piss people off. Especially parents with kids.

If not, shes not too bright.
[Reply]
seclark 07:48 PM 12-13-2019
Look at her crazy ass eyes
She’d staple a real dick to her roof and laugh
Sec
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:34 PM 12-13-2019
Hey I work in Lenexa. I'm surrounded by giant Johnson County Dicks daily. No biggie.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:09 PM 12-13-2019
And the bar keeps dropping lower and lower.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:48 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
And the bar keeps dropping lower and lower.
Huh
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:50 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by seclark:
Look at her crazy ass eyes
She’d staple a real dick to her roof and laugh
Sec
Still would.

rr
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:06 PM 12-13-2019
Don’t trust little miss Gash to be your wife
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:33 PM 12-13-2019
That’s like, got to be a fake name, right? Gash happy about housing a giant dick?

Right?
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:22 AM 12-14-2019
I'm more impressed that she's 24 and owns her own home.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:31 AM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
$500 per hour here, $300 per half hour there...it adds up quicker than you might think.

(so I'm told, anyway)
[Reply]
scho63 08:50 AM 12-14-2019
Here is a simple question:

Why is a piece of art in a museum that shows genitalia NOT offensive but a simple outline of a penis in Christmas lights on a roof is somehow so outrageous?

Get over it already people.
[Reply]
scho63 08:51 AM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I'm more impressed that her first thoughts were a penis! :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 08:56 AM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:

Why is a piece of art in a museum that shows genitalia NOT offensive but a simple outline of a penis in Christmas lights on a roof is somehow so outrageous?

seriously?

Maybe Grandma can go around the dinner table and slap everyone in the face with her titties, while grandpa twerks over the turkey
[Reply]
scho63 09:05 AM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:

Originally Posted by stevieray:
seriously?

Maybe Grandma can go around the dinner table and slap everyone in the face with her titties, while grandpa twerks over the turkey
Now if she put a bunch of lights dripping out of the dick and down the side of the house as cum shots, well that might be just a little offensive!
:-)

I fucked a lot of grannies in my day and getting slapped in the face with their tittie is not so bad.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up