ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Top 100 Players 2019
jjchieffan 08:20 AM 07-23-2019
They began the countdown last night with 91 through 100. The Chiefs got their first entry with Schwartz at 94. How many Chiefs make it this year? Hill should make it, but will he be excluded due to the BS that was hanging over his head most of the off-season? Mahomes should be number 1. Kelce should be ranked pretty high. Frank Clark and Honey Badger both make it I would think. Chris Jones is another. Anyone else?

94 Mitchell Schwartz
85 Frank Clark
36 Chris Jones
21 Travis Kelce
19 Tyreek Hill
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:01 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Wait, what? Melvin Gordon at #34? MELVIN GORDON? 3.9 yards and a cloud of dust Melvin Gordon? Lock that guy up with a big contract, Soccer Team.
Jeez...if he was the 34th best player, he would already have been resigned.

Maybe he is awesome except against the Chiefs?...I've barely noticed him.

NFL trying to manufacture interest in the Chargers...again? Did they forget they totally collapsed against the Ravens with the division on the line...then the Patriots?
[Reply]
Munson 09:08 PM 07-28-2019

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 09:24 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Kelce, Hill and Mahomes left you figure
And all three of them deserve to be in the top 10, starting with Mahomes at #1.
[Reply]
Three7s 09:25 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Sadly, looking at a lot of the YT comments for Thielen , Adams, and Allen, most people don't even have Hill in the top 5 WRs. It's so hard not to troll the living daylights out of them.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:38 PM 07-28-2019
#3 TK, #2 TH, #1 PM2. Without question the most valuable, and most dangerous, at their respective positions.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:38 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Three7s:
Sadly, looking at a lot of the YT comments for Thielen , Adams, and Allen, most people don't even have Hill in the top 5 WRs. It's so hard not to troll the living daylights out of them.
They should be scared too, bitch.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 09:44 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
#3 TK, #2 TH, #1 PM2. Without question the most valuable, and most dangerous, at their respective positions.
If there was any justice in the world that's how it would be, but you just know they're gonna have Brady, Rodgers, Brees, probably Donald ahead of Kelce and Reek. Mahomes better be #1 though.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:51 PM 07-28-2019
If there was any justice in the world that's how it would be, but you just know they're gonna have Brady, Rodgers, Brees, probably Donald ahead of Kelce and Reek. Mahomes better be #1 though.
I'm honestly not even holding my breath for Hill to be on the damn list. All these polls and interviews were likely done smack in the middle of the witch hunt
[Reply]
-King- 04:31 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
I'm honestly not even holding my breath for Hill to be on the damn list. All these polls and interviews were likely done smack in the middle of the witch hunt
It's a list by players. They likely wouldn't care about Hills off field shit.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:23 AM 07-29-2019
People who think Adam Thielen is better than Tyreek Hill.....hilarious shit.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:36 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Laughable on its face, no doubt
[Reply]
Mecca 06:25 AM 07-29-2019
It's fucked up but anytime a white WR is pretty good people tend to latch on that the dude is great.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 06:39 AM 07-29-2019
It's ****ed up but anytime a white WR is pretty good people tend to latch on that the dude is great.
Danny Amendola and Wes Welker have no idea what you're saying right now.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:13 AM 07-29-2019

Crazy talk.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 07:23 AM 07-29-2019
You dont think Brady should be ahead of Reek and Kelce??

..Im a Chiefs homer but lets be real. . Brady is going to have the top spot till someone knocks him off...and no one has. . the top 3 will be brady, Mahomes, Donald. . not sure what order. . but I can see Mahomes at #2
[Reply]
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up