ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Top 100 Players 2019
jjchieffan 08:20 AM 07-23-2019
They began the countdown last night with 91 through 100. The Chiefs got their first entry with Schwartz at 94. How many Chiefs make it this year? Hill should make it, but will he be excluded due to the BS that was hanging over his head most of the off-season? Mahomes should be number 1. Kelce should be ranked pretty high. Frank Clark and Honey Badger both make it I would think. Chris Jones is another. Anyone else?

94 Mitchell Schwartz
85 Frank Clark
36 Chris Jones
21 Travis Kelce
19 Tyreek Hill
[Reply]
SupDock 09:40 PM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
no you arent, calm down! its just a list on tv lol
It's voted on by players and is totally meaningless.
[Reply]
FAX 10:40 PM 07-31-2019
Okay ...

I've been googling up stuff for half-an-hour (then I also did a bunch of internet searching) and I haven't found the song that wraps up the Mahomes video.

I'm guessing it's entitled, "Force of Nature", but nothing is showing up that is even remotely close. Therefore, I must have the title wrong. So **** me, then.

Any help from one of the resident cool kids or Shermanesque hipster types would be ever so grand. Thanks in advance ...

FAX THE ANTICIPATINGLY GRATEFUL
[Reply]
-King- 10:55 PM 07-31-2019
Apparently the list is voted on in November so I guess I see why they have Brees over him. At that point they were neck and neck before Brees fell off. Guess they gave him the veteran edge.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:58 PM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I am absolutely done with the NFL after this. Fuck

Vote was taken before the season was even half over
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:02 PM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Apparently the list is voted on in November so I guess I see why they have Brees over him. At that point they were neck and neck before Brees fell off. Guess they gave him the veteran edge.
That's a dumbass time to have them vote.
[Reply]
-King- 11:07 PM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
That's a dumbass time to have them vote.
Yeah I don't get why they think that's a good idea. A lot can and does change the last month or 2 of the season and Mahomes vs Brees is proof of that. They were close in November but Mahomes was miles better the rest of the season.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:49 AM 08-01-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Okay ...

I've been googling up stuff for half-an-hour (then I also did a bunch of internet searching) and I haven't found the song that wraps up the Mahomes video.

I'm guessing it's entitled, "Force of Nature", but nothing is showing up that is even remotely close. Therefore, I must have the title wrong. So **** me, then.

Any help from one of the resident cool kids or Shermanesque hipster types would be ever so grand. Thanks in advance ...

FAX THE ANTICIPATINGLY GRATEFUL
“Force of Nature” by Ty Frankel and Garrett Raff
[Reply]
New World Order 12:53 AM 08-01-2019
4? :-)

Mahomes took the 9th worst d of all-time to a 1 seed and an offsides penalty away from the SB.

Donald didn't carry the rams and when Brees has had shit defenses he can't even get into the playoffs.

What a joke.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:12 AM 08-01-2019
I think Mahomes should be #1 but I wont lie, there's still a nice feeling seeing him ranked between Brady and Brees. Those are two of the greatest to ever play, and PM15 is right there with them after his first full season. Feels good. #1 obviously would have felt better but whatever.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:53 AM 08-01-2019
I don’t have a problem with Donald at #1. He will go down as one of the greatest Defensive players to ever play. But no way should Drew Alex Smith Brees be #2. This is a sympathy vote. Brees is good but not better than Mahomes
[Reply]
New World Order 01:58 AM 08-01-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I don’t have a problem with Donald at #1. He will go down as one of the greatest Defensive players to ever play. But no way should Drew Alex Smith Brees be #2. This is a sympathy vote. Brees is good but not better than Mahomes
Mahomes got the MVP and first-team-all-pro so I guess they gave this to Brees.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 02:15 AM 08-01-2019
They asked Donald what his favorite plays of the season were and he flatout said they were both during the Chiefs v Rams game. Mother ****er knows that Mahomes is the GOAT, and he admits to being most proud of interrupting him. Re-watch that shit y'alls. Donald loves Mahomes

Edit

I'm also drunk, but he mentioned the Chiefs vs Rams, soooo.....
[Reply]
DTVietnam 03:34 AM 08-01-2019
He shouldve been higher than 4..def top 3 but at least they gave him a 7plus minute video .
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 03:45 AM 08-01-2019
Originally Posted by Munson:
It's a stupid list, but whatever. That's an awesome clip. Thank you, good sir, for linking that.
[Reply]
FAX 07:45 AM 08-01-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
“Force of Nature” by Ty Frankel and Garrett Raff
May your every bidding be done at all hours of the day by an au naturel haram of sensuous virgin beauties who possess the gold standard in proportionate tittahs, Mr. comochiefsfan.

I can't quite pick up all the lyrics and tried to find them a'line but to no avail.

So ... is The Hip Hop Gold Standard an actual album release, I wonder to myself? Or is it a compilation of production drops?

FAX THE THANKFUL
[Reply]
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Up