ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 153 of 300
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163203253 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:07 AM 04-04-2016
after all the teasing that was a bullshit way to end the fucking season
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:09 AM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
I look forward to learning who died via a leak sometime later.

Eugene said an awful lot of good-byes last night and handed off his bullet plan. And he looks weak to Negan.
If you're Negan, and Rick's group has killed a lot of your people, who do you kill? The strongest folks or the weakest folks?

If it's me, I am going to kill off the strongest of the group and leave the weaklings, easier to control.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 10:11 AM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
If you're Negan, and Rick's group has killed a lot of your people, who do you kill? The strongest folks or the weakest folks?

If it's me, I am going to kill off the strongest of the group and leave the weaklings, easier to control.
I'm going to kill every last one of them, and call it a day.

Keeping them alive is lame.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:12 AM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
I'm going to kill every last one of them, and call it a day.

Keeping them alive is lame.
Yeah but...reasons...:-)
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 10:13 AM 04-04-2016
Yeah but...reasons...:-)
lmao .. forgot those!
[Reply]
Barret 10:15 AM 04-04-2016
Well if we Zapruder the last part, I thought when he said "cut the kid's other eye out and feed it to his dad" he looked to his right at Carl. So Carl being on the far right next to Eugene should mean that Eugene is in the clear.

But that leaves everyone to the left including Glenn, Abraham and Daryl.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:16 AM 04-04-2016
So if Daryl goes will there be more Jesus
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:21 AM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I had the same thought. Jesus takes over for Daryl as Rick's right hand man.

Not to look to much into a reaction but the following happened during Talking Dead last night. The question was asked "Will get to see a Daryl shower scene next season?". The camera focused on Norman Redus and his reaction appeared, at least to me, was one of confusion.

He looked towards Scott Gimple and Robert Kirkman's direction and looked liked, again at least for me, he did not know what to say. Take it with a grain of salt but I think Norman tipped his hand.
[Reply]
thabear04 10:23 AM 04-04-2016
If Abraham dies his funny quotes will no longer be on the show.

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:33 AM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
I look forward to learning who died via a leak sometime later.

Eugene said an awful lot of good-byes last night and handed off his bullet plan. And he looks weak to Negan.
Eugene did get quite a bit of screen time last night.
[Reply]
notorious 10:42 AM 04-04-2016
We are up shit creek with our mouths wide open. :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:01 AM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Which would be true to the comics (where Daryl doesn't exist, and Jesus is Rick's right-hand man).

Also these:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
These are the front runners - Maggie, Glenn, Abe, Daryl. And the only reason I really include Daryl is because of the emergence of Jesus. Comic fans know Jesus' role, and the fact Daryl doesn't exist in the comics makes this relationship expendable.

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Well, damn. I'm still trying to square how Daryl and Jesus coexist without diminishing the role of one.

[Reply]
eDave 11:16 AM 04-04-2016

Usefulness. It was explained in the episode.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 11:37 AM 04-04-2016
I had the same thought. Jesus takes over for Daryl as Rick's right hand man.

Not to look to much into a reaction but the following happened during Talking Dead last night. The question was asked "Will get to see a Daryl shower scene next season?". The camera focused on Norman Redus and his reaction appeared, at least to me, was one of confusion.

He looked towards Scott Gimple and Robert Kirkman's direction and looked liked, again at least for me, he did not know what to say. Take it with a grain of salt but I think Norman tipped his hand.
Lol nothing spontaneous happens on those shows. It's entirely premeditated and planned.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 11:50 AM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
So are you, JFC. Do you watch it so you have more things to bitch about on top of having no woman, no job etc? A life is what you need to get, TWD isn't working well for you.
Lol at yelling me I need a life when I'm the one who takes tv less serious ,as it should be taken.
Where am I bitching? Just making comments like you.
My perspective is different and that's always a good thing.
Now it's just the stupid filler LA spin off for a while,oh well
[Reply]
Page 153 of 300
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163203253 > Last »
Up