ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 114 of 117
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117 >
Hall of Classics>Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!
TinyEvel 12:49 AM 01-21-2008
Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15
MTG#10 06:13 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by T.B.A.:
You have very sweet and sensitive features....cross dress much?
Nah my jaw is too square and I have too much of an adam's apple to pass for a chick.
Hammock Parties 06:13 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
If you go back and look at everything that lead up to the way Ive treated Kirstie and her mom, how can you honestly blame me? I think the fact that Kirstie is a pretty girl has everything to do with it. If she was some 300lb skank with back-acne nobody would be standing up for her.
Yep.
MTG#10 06:14 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by GOATSE:
MTG10 is challenging DaKCManAP as Chiefsplanet's sexiest man.
What about CrazyCoffey? He's an underwear model.
burt 06:17 PM 02-10-2008
Nah my jaw is too square and I have too much of an adam's apple to pass for a chick.
Keep telling yourself that, but you know the folks at Missy B'sgive you that "special" attention when you do cross dress.
Iowanian 06:22 PM 02-10-2008
If you go back and look at everything that lead up to the way Ive treated Kirstie and her mom, how can you honestly blame me? I think the fact that Kirstie is a pretty girl has everything to do with it. If she was some 300lb skank with back-acne nobody would be standing up for her.
I don't speak for anyone else. Gochiefs is being as much of a douchebag, and problably moreso than he's ever been. Some of you are hanging onto his turned out pockets.

I know that I've never given the time of day to what the broad looks like.

I see this. I see the reason she came here and said....over the years I've seen a lot of people show up and get off to the wrong start, correct that and become long time contributors here. This broad wasn't some random donkey troll that showed up to talk shit.

Give her all the grief you need to if it makes you feel like you've got a pair.....grandma ran her mouth...she's accountable for what she said.

I don't see grandma here any longer....I see the poster in question trying to get along and fit in....and I see some of you dumbasses crossing the line.

Rip her, rip her mother...whatever.....but the child and other family crap is stupid and embarrassing to the site. If you're too immature to see the difference, thats on you.

Feel free to roll in the same hog wallow as gochiefs if you need to, just don't be surpised with the resulting reputation that follows you here.
Iowanian 06:24 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by Scorp:
That might be true, but alot of you supposed hardcore f*ckers melted like butter when this skank showed up. F*cking pathetic.
When I choose, I can be as ruthless as anyone on this board.

Maybe you'll notice that I tend to treat people the way they act.

When they want to get along...I get along.

Your actions are pathetic. Very pathetic. Almost as much as continueing to beat this dead horse.
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:24 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Classy.
Here's one for you: she's a trailer park supermodel. That's probably why she has so much support on here.
kstater 06:24 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

I don't see grandma here any longer....I see the poster in question trying to get along and fit in....and I see some of you dumbasses crossing the line.

Rip her, rip her mother...whatever.....but the child and other family crap is stupid and embarrassing to the site. If you're too immature to see the difference, thats on you.

Feel free to roll in the same hog wallow as gochiefs if you need to, just don't be surpised with the resulting reputation that follows you here.
:-) :-)
DaFace 06:30 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by kstater:
:-) :-)
Seconded.
MTG#10 06:37 PM 02-10-2008
I don't speak for anyone else. Gochiefs is being as much of a douchebag, and problably moreso than he's ever been. Some of you are hanging onto his turned out pockets.

I see this. I see the reason she came here and said....over the years I've seen a lot of people show up and get off to the wrong start, correct that and become long time contributors here. This broad wasn't some random donkey troll that showed up to talk shit.

Give her all the grief you need to if it makes you feel like you've got a pair.....grandma ran her mouth...she's accountable for what she said.

First of all, I didnt say anything bad about her daughter. I actually said she was cute several times.

Second, its easy for you to say all that, you werent one of the ones she threatened.

Third, what I am saying about her and her mom is far different than what Goatse is saying - theres a method to my madness.
Simply Red 06:40 PM 02-10-2008
First of all, I didnt say anything bad about her daughter. I actually said she was cute several times.

Second, its easy for you to say all that, you werent one of the ones she threatened.

Third, what I am saying about her and her mom is far different than what Goatse is saying - theres a method to my madness.
Just let it go.
Frazod 06:44 PM 02-10-2008

I wish one of the mods would lock this thread. It is time to move on.

I really don't understand why these jackasses can't let this thing go. It's moved from embarrassing to sick and creepy.
Coach 06:48 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by frazod:
I wish one of the mods would lock this thread. It is time to move on.

I really don't understand why these jackasses can't let this thing go. It's moved from embarrassing to sick and creepy.
I'm in total agreement. Lock this thread and move the **** on already.

And if someone tried to create a new thread about it, that offender should be whacked for a day and that new thread locked.

This mickey mouse shit is getting old already.
Hammock Parties 06:52 PM 02-10-2008
I don't speak for anyone else. Gochiefs is being as much of a douchebag, and problably moreso than he's ever been.
Good. Whorie Tynes deserves no less.
Simply Red 06:52 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by Coach:
I'm in total agreement. Lock this thread and move the **** on already.

And if someone tried to create a new thread about it, that offender should be whacked for a day and that new thread locked.

This mickey mouse shit is getting old already.
EXACTLY! We have the Chiefs to talk about.
Page 114 of 117
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117 >
Up