ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 125 of 162
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:29 PM 12-17-2020
OP can blow some slovenly Yinzers for his shitty take.
[Reply]
diqlix 07:00 PM 12-17-2020
I didn’t write it...

Discuss. pic.twitter.com/HQ6aOPiFmd

— Herd w/Colin Cowherd (@TheHerd) December 17, 2020

[Reply]
ptlyon 07:00 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
I'm not offended... it kinda makes me sad that people can be such jackasses. There's a way to talk "fun smack" without being ugly. I've been ignoring one such Chiefs fan at work for years.

Since I live in South Dakota now, I don't get to many games ... but the BS about jumping through tables and setting themselves on fire is NOT widespread. Sadly, that's just what sells and gets all the play. :-)

Either way, I just don't want to be lumped in with the jackasses. :-)
Can't remember where you're at, but here in SUX we have a bar /restaurant that is a bills bar. Always has the game on.
[Reply]
diqlix 07:00 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
What excuses? Those are literally all the facts. We even had some CPer post clips of Mahomes throwing an overhand pass a few weeks before he dislocated his knee and a clip from week 10, pointing out how Pat wasn't shifting his weight forward.

Please list any 'excuses' I listed, because I really don't see any.
They straddle the line between reasons and excuses.
[Reply]
diqlix 07:01 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
Excuses? Chiefs won the Superbowl and plowed through the Titans on the way to the title. History speaks for itself.
Exactly my point.

They lost to the Titans first, then beat them later.

Shows how 1st matchups don’t mean a whole lot...
[Reply]
Cntrygal 07:05 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Can't remember where you're at, but here in SUX we have a bar /restaurant that is a bills bar. Always has the game on.
I'm in western South Dakota.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:09 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
They straddle the line between reasons and excuses.
What reasons/excuses? Did I say that any of those facts were a reason for one thing or another? No, I did not. I stated what issues there were for theChiefs going into that game, then listed a couple of Mahomes'; stats, and that the chiefs fumbled once and gave up a huge run once.

Where did I say that any of those facts were the reason that the Chiefs lost?

I don't think you understand the meanings of the words you're using. Maybe try looking up the meaning of the words "excuses," and "reasons," and "facts," then try commenting intelligently.

Otherwise, gtfoh.
[Reply]
warpaint* 11:20 PM 12-17-2020
I didn’t write it...

No idea about the Saints but the Bills look scary right now
The Broncos are screwed
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:27 PM 12-17-2020
Scary?

Why do people keep using that word?
[Reply]
Azide22 11:29 PM 12-17-2020
I didn’t write it...

As I've seen many times over the years, talking heads don't know much. Many color guys spout old school nonsense and don't know rules very well either.
[Reply]
Best22 11:30 PM 12-17-2020
I didn’t write it...

That’s the same guy who picked the Broncos to win the AFCW and go 12-4. He loves to rile people up
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:00 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by warpaint*:
No idea about the Saints but the Bills look scary right now
The Broncos are screwed
You would piss your pants at facing the Lions. Scary :-) JFC we don't have Cassel at the helm
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:01 AM 12-18-2020
I didn’t write it...

He’s picking two teams, one that won’t have a bye, and the other probably won’t. Not a good strategy.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:02 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by Best22:
That’s the same guy who picked the Broncos to win the AFCW and go 12-4. He loves to rile people up

And the Ravens to go 16-0.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:27 AM 12-18-2020
I didn’t write it...

I gotta give this guy credit. He's a much more effective troll than any of the other opposing fans that come in here thumping their chests and screaming like the village drunk.

Hopefully he sticks around after the AFC Championship.
[Reply]
Page 125 of 162
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135 > Last »
Up