ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Hall of Classics>Wow, what a weekend .....
Hammock Parties 06:50 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Donger:
Please tell me that this freak didn't actually do that...
No, of course not. He's making a joke.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:50 PM 01-17-2005
Please tell me that this freak didn't actually do that...
I would not be shocked... you?
[Reply]
Donger 06:48 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Sometimes I read GC and I get an image of that sicko Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs...

Quotes Grease ... Star Wars geek ... peeks at meat at the urinal ... now claims to avoid that and now squats in the stall every time... thinks women are better looking with clothes on ... rather than talk to a girl in his own house, he tries to hack into her pc to read her email...

Pity.
Heh.

"It puts the Bobba Fet outfit on!! It puts the Bobba Fet outfit on!!"
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 07:14 PM 01-17-2005
Ok...I just got done reading this thread. I'll offer the few tidbits of advice I have ,which have probably already been said, but what the hell.

1. Don't get TOO excited. Things may seem great now that you've met her and all, but it seems you may be moving too fast.

2. If you keep acting like she is the greatest thing since sliced bread, she will have "hand". You want to have "hand" in the relationship. Meaning, you control the flow. Don't come off acting desperate.

3. Don't produce any Roy IV's. I'm sure Roy II wouldn't appreciate that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:25 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:

Don't listen to this guy. Children are the greatest thing in the world. Make Roy IV your next goal!!!
[Reply]
royr17 07:32 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
Ok...I just got done reading this thread. I'll offer the few tidbits of advice I have ,which have probably already been said, but what the hell.

1. Don't get TOO excited. Things may seem great now that you've met her and all, but it seems you may be moving too fast.

2. If you keep acting like she is the greatest thing since sliced bread, she will have "hand". You want to have "hand" in the relationship. Meaning, you control the flow. Don't come off acting desperate.

Oh good lord, im not ready for that yet, i dont want any kids until im about 24 to 25 years old.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:38 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by royr17:
Oh good lord, im not ready for that yet, i dont want any kids until im about 24 to 25 years old.
Remember, the best birth control is the pull out method.
[Reply]
Phobia 07:39 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by GoatCheese:
Actually, you and the gays have perfected birth control. You should apply for a patent.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:40 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Actually, you and the gays have perfected birth control. You should apply for a patent.
"The gays?"
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:42 PM 01-17-2005
Good advice... GC has yet to get to get Rosie pregnant.
[Reply]
Fairplay 07:45 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Good advice... GC has yet to get to get Rosie pregnant.

Doh!
[Reply]
Donger 08:32 PM 01-17-2005
For the sake of humanity, please acknowledge and learn that "pulling out" is, in fact, the worst method of birth control possible (sans castration) before you pollute the world with your offspring.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 01-17-2005
For the sake of humanity, please acknowledge and learn that "pulling out" is, in fact, the worst method of birth control possible (sans castration) before you pollute the world with your offspring.
It was a joke, Dildonger.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:08 PM 01-17-2005
Wrong again. Abstaining is the best method.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:11 PM 01-17-2005
You're an idiot. How could you possibly know anything about that? You've got to put it in before you can pull it out.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up