Page 4892 of 4892
« First < 3892439247924842488248884889489048914892
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BEAVER 11:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Denver media has been proven to be clueless hacks OUTSCOOPED by a poster named after a shit Italian chain in Arizona...and this can't be argued. Do I really have to do this every year? They are lying sacks of shit. They got desperate and took Bo when their crush JJ got picked. Then they lied about it to save face. Bo has done nothing but work in fucking SHORTS. Cassel looked great in shorts, so did Palko and every other fucking NFL QB.
I thought that the boundless hope donk espoused over the arrival of Tater would not be eclipsed. I did not think I would ever again witness a come-down of such graphic beauty.

After this initial push of wrongheaded and foolish reports I find myself hoping that the Bo Nix flame-out might just be even more enjoyable.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
I thought that the boundless hope donk espoused over the arrival of Tater would not be eclipsed. I did not think I would ever again witness a come-down of such graphic beauty.

After this initial push of wrongheaded and foolish reports I find myself hoping that the Bo Nix flame-out might just be even more enjoyable.
Fingers crossed for Ryan Leaf type of collapse. At least in football anyway. I hope his personal life goes ok.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:31 PM Today
Bo Nix is the new "Jesse Haynes of Quarterbacks™." :-)
[Reply]
ThrobProng 01:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Fingers crossed for Ryan Leaf type of collapse. At least in football anyway. I hope his personal life goes ok.
Unfortunately that's impossible, because nobody outside of Denver really expects anything of him. Leaf was the #2 overall pick, and was considered by many to be as good a prospect as Peyton Manning.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Unfortunately that's impossible, because nobody outside of Denver really expects anything of him. Leaf was the #2 overall pick, and was considered by many to be as good a prospect as Peyton Manning.
Yeah, but I'll have just as much fun watching it.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:12 PM Today
Bo's practice clothes have to be tailored for the Broncos media's desires
[Reply]
Page 4892 of 4892
« First < 3892439247924842488248884889489048914892
Up