ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 38
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Sofa King 02:14 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive douche. I cringe every time I see his stupid "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really detrimental to this place.

Mahomo 4 life is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:49 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
I don't know if I ever encountered her but boy that Denise sure brings out the venom and hate. She must have been one hell of a piece of work.
Imagine if AOC posted 5000 times a day for a decade.

She was AOC before AOC, not completely in terms of just politics, though she was an anti-war anti-Bush lefty. But in terms of making a broad bold stupid pronouncement, then spend an afternoon arguing that "THAT was not what I said, . . . what I said was. . . . blah, blah, blah'

If you could apply a word cloud timeline to CP, the era she was busiest would be notable for a sharp, exponential, rise in the term 'squiggling.'
[Reply]
TEX 09:13 AM 04-12-2021
1. Tounbstone - His Mahomes, " Going to be a BUST" takes are priceless! :-)
2. Denise (VERY close 2nd)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:47 AM 04-12-2021
Surprised no one mentioned Amnorix
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:03 AM 04-12-2021
Just Passing By. I'm sure he might be smart and know the reasons you are wrong, but he never seems to get around to telling you. It's like perpetually conversing with Dr.Perry Cox in this scene:

[Reply]
Bugeater 10:06 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Bugeater
What?
[Reply]
Frazod 10:11 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Surprised no one mentioned Amnorix
He was a pompous ass, but didn’t really engage in the sort of behavior that would rank him among the worst offenders.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:24 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
He was a pompous ass, but didn’t really engage in the sort of behavior that would rank him among the worst offenders.
True, but bailing when the Patriots started to stumble and the Chiefs rose after being on the board for that long was a pretty weak move.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:26 AM 04-12-2021
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/memberlist.php
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:35 AM 04-12-2021
True, but bailing when the Patriots started to stumble and the Chiefs rose after being on the board for that long was a pretty weak move.
His last visit here was the morning after the Chiefs won the Super Bowl. Hasn't been back since.

Unless he's multing somewhere . . . . . .
[Reply]
burt 10:38 AM 04-12-2021
Dang.....almost 100 posts and still not even an honorable mention... I am not as repugnant as I thought.....

I used to hate Clay, but he's lessened in his debauchery (here at least). Can't say I hate anyone, but NOT a fan of titty meat. He's a bit......over the top. I'd say he must be an acquired taste but how does one acquire a taste for a shit sandwich?
[Reply]
HayWire 10:44 AM 04-12-2021
[IMG][/IMG]
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:51 AM 04-12-2021
Name any of those Alex Smith nuthugger douchebags who still probably thinks Alex Smith just need a few more weapons to win a super bowl.

Those guys were the worst.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:55 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Just Passing By.
The only name i could legitimately consider. A condescending idiot who loves to throw shit-talk around, but then hides behind the Ignore feature.

There isn't a bigger bitch on the forum than Just Pussin' By.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:02 AM 04-12-2021
Sure. But he’s gone, so it’s all good.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:02 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Name any of those Alex Smith nuthugger douchebags who still probably thinks Alex Smith just need a few more weapons to win a super bowl.

Those guys were the worst.
He just needed an elite running game, at least 4 elite receiving weapons and a defense giving up no more than 13 ppg.

Then, and only then would he have a real chance.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 38
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up