ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chief ever?
Redbled 10:30 AM 04-11-2021
Poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.
[Reply]
notorious 01:03 PM 04-11-2021
I don't HATE Cassel.

He was doing the best he could with no talent.

I blame the mother ****ing piece of trash that brought him in and forced him down our throats for years.

**** that piece of shit Pioli.

Ford can get fucked by a Ford, too.
[Reply]
Bwana 01:09 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Most Hated:

1. The Kicker Who Shall Remain Nameless
2. Todd Blackledge
3. Matt Cassel
4. Dee Ford
5. Elvis Grbac

Dishonorable Mention:

1. Eric Berry
2. Chester McGlockton
3. Kendrell Bell

Although not at the very top of my turd list, Chester McGlockton was absolutely useless. He was fat, lazy and was stealing a paycheck once we paid him.
[Reply]
bobhill 01:11 PM 04-11-2021
Ford
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:21 PM 04-11-2021
was it bono or Grbac who dumped on KC BBQ??

It's not Cassel's fault that he sucked. As others have said, thats on Fat Scott.

Grbac was arrogant, and never took blame for losses or bad play.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 01:44 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Most Hated:

1. The Kicker Who Shall Remain Nameless
2. Todd Blackledge
3. Matt Cassel
4. Dee Ford
5. Elvis Grbac

Dishonorable Mention:

1. Eric Berry
2. Chester McGlockton
3. Kendrell Bell
I remember being somewhat excited when the Chiefs signed Bell,and he did absolutely zilch.Another name that comes to mind is Vonnie Holiday,i dont hate him but he just didnt pan out.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:51 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I was kinda struggling to figure how anyone had resentful memories of the 2ndary in the actual 1990s.

The Carter/Collins/Hasty years were . . . #chefkiss
Going from the Albert Lewis/Cherry/Burress years right into the Carter/Collins/Hasty years was special.:-) Elway loves these guys:-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:51 PM 04-11-2021
Johnny Morton - dude dropped dozens of drive-killing, game-killing easy 3rd down conversions right in his hands.
[Reply]
Spott 01:56 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
was it bono or Grbac who dumped on KC BBQ??

It's not Cassel's fault that he sucked. As others have said, thats on Fat Scott.

Grbac was arrogant, and never took blame for losses or bad play.
It was Bono. He said something along the lines of “the best restaurant in KC wasn’t as good as the worst restaurant in SF”.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:01 PM 04-11-2021
I dislike guys who quit more than guys who tried and failed. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Marcus Peters yet. If he had been a team player, I suspect we would have two or maybe even three Superbowl wins now.
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:06 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I dislike guys who quit more than guys who tried and failed. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Marcus Peters yet. If he had been a team player, I suspect we would have two or maybe even three Superbowl wins now.
Tony G would be another reference then. Wanted out, then got to Atlanta and said Atlanta "Made his career". I still have a hard time cracking a smile when I think about his career here. And I shouldn't have hard feelings. He made a decision he thought was best and the Chiefs definitely weren't going anywhere any time soon.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:06 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
A (unpopular) word of defense for Matt Cassel. Do you think he was a dick or an idiot or arrogant? Like was he a BAD person? or just a player who was entrusted with great responsibility that he could simple not live up to.

I feel like he was the latter. a good guy who just couldn't throw a great pas or make great decisions or put his sideline cap on top of his head properly. I probably put that on Pioli and management more than the guy.

I wold rather pick arrogant crap players like Scandrick or Gaines or Slappy Pistachio. People how had no business staring and who just played sloppy and poor but were mouthy and arrogant.
Cassel was a good dude. Worked hard, was liked by teammates, gave back to the community. He represents awful times and the Pioli/Haley regime. However, there was no reason to HATE him. Not his fault they gave him big money and made him a starter.

Compare him to Grbac, who was a jerk and who was retained in favor of Gannon, who went to the Raiders and made them a good team for four seasons. Bono could also be a jerk.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:07 PM 04-11-2021
How about Jack Del Rio?
[Reply]
RunKC 02:08 PM 04-11-2021
Surprised nobody has said Neil Smith.

I’ll never forgive that fucker for ditching us for Denver
[Reply]
Frazod 02:13 PM 04-11-2021
Let's see....

1. Bronco Neil
2. Ford
3. Idiot Kicker
4. Grbac
5. Berry

Dishonorable mentions to:

Bartee
McGlockton (drew so many flags we started to refer to offsides as "Chestering."
Cassel

As others have said, Cassel wasn't a bad guy; he just never should have been a starter. The fault is with the idiot who brought him in to do a job he was utterly unqualified for. Basically, he was Trubisky before there was a Trubisky.

And I should add Samie Parker. He used to have two m's, but dropped one. (That never gets old.)
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:16 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Surprised nobody has said Neil Smith.

I’ll never forgive that ****er for ditching us for Denver
Good one.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up