ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chief ever?
Redbled 10:30 AM 04-11-2021
Poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.
[Reply]
Sofa King 12:10 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Kendrick Lewis
Another really good one.
[Reply]
loochy 12:11 PM 04-11-2021
Elvis Grbac was pretty hateable
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:11 PM 04-11-2021
Pioli and Cassel. After having experienced them as Chiefs... I would welcome Lin into my home like an old friend.
[Reply]
ping2000 12:12 PM 04-11-2021
Jack Del Rio. Messed with Otis Taylor. Complete fucking douchebag as player and later Faider coach. Fuck him with aids laced corncobs.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Munson 12:18 PM 04-11-2021
Most Hated:

The Kicker Who Shall Not Be Named
Eric Warfield
Scott Peeholi
Matt Cassel
Dee Ford

Dishonorable Mentions:

Cam Erving
Ryan Sims
Elvis Grbac
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:20 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
It's Cassel. We had 4 seasons of Mediocrity hoisted upon us, and wasted the careers of Chiefs' Hall of Fame players.
Cassel is most deserving of 'hate' but it's hard to hate him for him.

He wasn't a bad guy, and he didn't slack off, and he didn't misbehave.

He just had no place trying to be a franchise QB, or anything but a desperation seat filler while the franchise moves heaven and earth to upgrade ASAP.

It's like if Marvel Studios decided to build MCU around Jamie Kennedy as Iron Man instead of RDJ.

The ultimate fault lies with Pioli
[Reply]
lewdog 12:21 PM 04-11-2021
Sabby Pistachio
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:34 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Cassel is most deserving of 'hate' but it's hard to hate him for him.

He wasn't a bad guy, and he didn't slack off, and he didn't misbehave.

He just had no place trying to be a franchise QB, or anything but a desperation seat filler while the franchise moves heaven and earth to upgrade ASAP.

It's like if Marvel Studios decided to build MCU around Jamie Kennedy as Iron Man instead of RDJ.

The ultimate fault lies with Pioli
This is true. I mean, on some level I can’t hate Cassel for taking the role and pay day that he was given.

But at the end of the day he was terrible enough on the field, and an on the field representation of Pioli and the Patriot way that the hate is ultimately realized. And with all the money he made he can deal with the hatred towards him that may or may not be totally fair (it’s fair, that’s my final position and I’m sticking to it).
[Reply]
TEX 12:37 PM 04-11-2021
Most Hated:

1. The Kicker Who Shall Remain Nameless
2. Todd Blackledge
3. Matt Cassel
4. Dee Ford
5. Elvis Grbac

Dishonorable Mention:

1. Eric Berry
2. Chester McGlockton
3. Kendrell Bell
[Reply]
tyecopeland 12:37 PM 04-11-2021
Jon baldwin
Kei-varae Russell
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:41 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by rico:
1.) Matt Cassel
2.) Lin Elliott
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Dee Elliott, errr I mean Lin Ford...
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Belcher, Elliott, Ford and Kyle Orton.
Originally Posted by Bowser:
It has to be either Dee Ford or Lin Elliott, right? What other players have directly kept us out of the Super Bowl if not those two?
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I hate Elvi Grrrbitch more than I do Lin Elliott
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Pioli and Cassel. After having experienced them as Chiefs... I would welcome Lin into my home like an old friend.
Originally Posted by Munson:
Most Hated:

The Kicker Who Shall Not Be Named
Eric Warfield
Scott Peeholi
Matt Cassel
Dee Ford

Dishonorable Mentions:

Cam Erving
Ryan Sims
Elvis Grbac
Look at all these butt fucking morans saying Lin Elliot "The Kicker Who Shall Not Be Named" his name is literally being said in this thread.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:45 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Look at all these butt fucking morans saying Lin Elliot "The Kicker Who Shall Not Be Named" his name is literally being said in this thread.
Some people have softened their view of him over the years.

Some of us haven’t.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:47 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Dee Ford

I've already forgotten the Pioli area of this team.
Agree on Ford.

But I can’t forget Pioli or Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards. There is some deep seated trauma down in my soul.
[Reply]
bdj23 12:58 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Agree on Ford.

But I can’t forget Pioli or Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards. There is some deep seated trauma down in my soul.
I love it when autocorrect changes correctly spelled words to out of context correctly spelled words.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:02 PM 04-11-2021
A (unpopular) word of defense for Matt Cassel. Do you think he was a dick or an idiot or arrogant? Like was he a BAD person? or just a player who was entrusted with great responsibility that he could simple not live up to.

I feel like he was the latter. a good guy who just couldn't throw a great pas or make great decisions or put his sideline cap on top of his head properly. I probably put that on Pioli and management more than the guy.

I wold rather pick arrogant crap players like Scandrick or Gaines or Slappy Pistachio. People how had no business staring and who just played sloppy and poor but were mouthy and arrogant.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up