ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Honey Badger extension talks not going well?
BigRedChief 10:26 AM 04-11-2021
Extension talks not going well?

💡 pic.twitter.com/45bs8wipHO

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) April 11, 2021

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:34 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Honey Badger literally posts stuff like this all the time. No need to worry
You have no room to talk
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:11 PM 04-11-2021
He's clearly talking about waiting until Barnes and Noble does their 50% off Criterion Collection sale later this spring before he goes shopping for movies to add to his media collection.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:04 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He's clearly talking about waiting until Barnes and Noble does their 50% off Criterion Collection sale later this spring before he goes shopping for movies to add to his media collection.
Dawg, lemme know. They also mark down records and stuff. I'm with it.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:52 PM 04-11-2021
Paying everyone who wants money is how you become a 9-7 team dragged to the playoffs or close to it by Patrick Mahomes.

With that said, this is a guy you pay.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:32 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And it’s confirmed that it’s about his contract?
Confirmed, no. Of course not.

What has been confirmed is Veach is negotiating with him right now. That’s from Veach. Veaches job is to manage that 3 year rolling window he and Andy reference all the time. If Veach doesn’t think he will be able to re-sign Tyrann to a deal that makes sense in relation to the teams cap in that 3 year rolling period, then that changes the strategy for the draft.

So, is it confirmed he’s talking about his contract? No.

Is it possible he’s talking about his contract? Yes

Is it probable he’s talking about his contract negotiation? It’s very possible...maybe even provable given all we know.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:38 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Paying everyone who wants money is how you become a 9-7 team dragged to the playoffs or close to it by Patrick Mahomes.

With that said, this is a guy you pay.
Veach has said Tyrann is a priority re-sign.

Every contract negotiation has a possibility that the two sides can’t come together at a number that makes sense for both sides.regardless of how much both sides want to get it done.

If we can’t extend his deal, I’d understand.

Maybe Veach would rather have him play out this year and then franchise him next year over giving him a multiple year contract at top of the league money for an undersized safety in his early 30s that isn’t tremendously fast. It can be argued he slowed down a little last year, too.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:42 PM 04-11-2021
He has to wait a few days for the Barely Legal Club to open. To celebrate CEH's 22 and Remmer's 32 birthdays.
[Reply]
TEX 09:33 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Veach has said Tyrann is a priority re-sign.

Every contract negotiation has a possibility that the two sides can’t come together at a number that makes sense for both sides.regardless of how much both sides want to get it done.

If we can’t extend his deal, I’d understand.

Maybe Veach would rather have him play out this year and then franchise him next year over giving him a multiple year contract at top of the league money for an undersized safety in his early 30s that isn’t tremendously fast. It can be argued he slowed down a little last year, too.
That would be my play, except Tyrann will likely not play that game quietly. He's a "Dog."
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:49 PM 04-12-2021
Idk about tweets and all that but my guess just based on a deal not being done is that the Chiefs are willing to make him the highest paid safety around $15m per (because why wouldn’t they), and Tyrann is holding out for $20m because he’s the leader of the defense and Jones/Clark make more.

That’s pure speculation. But I just don’t think this would be dragging on otherwise.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:10 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I saw the entire 4 movie Critters collection on blu-ray at Walmart for 30 bucks just the other day.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:07 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Idk about tweets and all that but my guess just based on a deal not being done is that the Chiefs are willing to make him the highest paid safety around $15m per (because why wouldn’t they), and Tyrann is holding out for $20m because he’s the leader of the defense and Jones/Clark make more.

That’s pure speculation. But I just don’t think this would be dragging on otherwise.
I’m not paying an “about to be 30 year old” safety $20 million a season.
[Reply]
J Diddy 04:16 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m not paying an “about to be 30 year old” safety $20 million a season.

Fair. Since you're paying, I'll give you a hell of a deal for a 46 year old non-athletic, fat guy. I'll only charge you $100.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:47 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I guess we could talk some more about art projects at KCI, Morels, Watson's sexual desires, The bills QB opinion of Covid, mattress hunting, Wrestling, Fish tanks, DMX and the Royal Family.
It's just as probable he was talking about the Hall of Fame or another Super Bowl ring as it is his contract. He also just posted someone else's meme. If you check out his Twitter feed, he's not bashful when it comes to using his own words when he is upset about something.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:33 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I guess we could talk some more about art projects at KCI, Morels, Watson's sexual desires, The bills QB opinion of Covid, mattress hunting, Wrestling, Fish tanks, DMX and the Royal Family.
Throw in boobs, and I’m in!
[Reply]
New World Order 05:41 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

20 million. No thanks
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up