ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Up close with Lucas Niang workouts with Bx Movement
Chiefshrink 03:08 PM 04-10-2021
For as much grief as I have given this kid for taking the C-19 out, glad he has at least been working on o-line techniques.

[Reply]
srvy 10:19 AM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
He has a pre-existing medical conditions. It's not unreasonable to assume he's been vaccinated since 180 million US citizens also have had the vaccine.
So what if he has been vaccinated. Plenty of vaccinated folks still have to wear masks and maintain spacing when in public.
[Reply]
Redbled 10:19 AM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Niang has asthma and is overweight. Those are two factors that drastically increase your chance of having a serious bout with COVID and/or dying. (Co-morbidities).

As for not masking/distancing in workout videos, we don’t know what his bubble looked like, but presumably it include(s/d) people at the facility. Common sense.

Now, back to shrink’s regularly scheduled program of telling us how we better open the door for sky daddy, so sky daddy can save us from what sky daddy will do to us (because he loves us!) if we don’t open the door for him.

I believe 78 percent of covid deaths were obese. Anyone not getting this opt out is slow.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:21 AM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
A little bit like you morons crowning his ass a certain starter and future HOF're. Fuck off and die. That how you do it to convince you're so right?
WTF are you talking about? If he actually sucks, then it doesn't matter if he played last year or not.

If he's great, we get an extra year of protection up front for when we need it most.

Go whine about Dane some more.
[Reply]
srvy 10:49 AM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
WTF are you talking about? If he actually sucks, then it doesn't matter if he played last year or not.

If he's great, we get an extra year of protection up front for when we need it most.

Go whine about Dane some more.
Fuck off and die! Your favorite saying am I right?
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:15 PM 04-11-2021
He looks more like a guard in these videos.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:18 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
He looks more like a guard in these videos.
In what way exactly?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:31 PM 04-11-2021
Yeah, but when it's directed at you, he's right.

As far as I can tell, the strongest argument for not getting a vaccine and not masking up is your continued existence.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:33 PM 04-11-2021
Show us on the doll where Dane touched you, old man
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:34 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
In what way exactly?
Just reminds me more of a Brian Waters body type instead of a longer frame like Mitch or Fish. Seems a little clunky getting out of his stance. He is going to have to be quicker to handle the speed rushers we will face this year.
[Reply]
srvy 12:35 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yeah, but when it's directed at you, he's right.

As far as I can tell, the strongest argument for not getting a vaccine and not masking up is your continued existence.
Maybe one day we can meet and I can cough in your face.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:43 PM 04-11-2021
Yeah right he opted out of a season of NFL that had stringent and most likely better policies than that training facility. Instead of training with actual NFL coaching that prepares him for NFL line play. That trainer could be very good but I think working with Heck and his assistants would prepare him better for a career with KC.
and I'm sure Veach, Reid, and Heck had absolutely no contact or input into his training whatsoever.

You know, for a bunch of people who are willing to believe any conspiracy theory at all you're pretty naive when it comes to spotting a very obvious plan.
[Reply]
srvy 12:52 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
and I'm sure Veach, Reid, and Heck had absolutely no contact or input into his training whatsoever.

You know, for a bunch of people who are willing to believe any conspiracy theory at all you're pretty naive when it comes to spotting a very obvious plan.
What conspiracy theories do I believe in?
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:54 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Just reminds me more of a Brian Waters body type instead of a longer frame like Mitch or Fish. Seems a little clunky getting out of his stance. He is going to have to be quicker to handle the speed rushers we will face this year.
He has the same body type of Willie Roaf.
[Reply]
srvy 12:59 PM 04-11-2021
Hopefully he can play half as well as Willie I'd be happy. The thing is we don't know and youtube videos don't prove anything. His day of reckoning is coming I hope he succeeds for Pat's sake.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:02 PM 04-11-2021
True- so hopefully he will end up having a career like Willie. Willie walked around like he just ate 5 pounds of ribs, had bunions, and gout. His gait was painful looking. But soon as he stepped on the field though he turned into twinkle toes Roaf and looked dominant.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up