ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>DMX OD'd last night, had heart attack, reports are he is in a vegitative state
Mephistopheles Janx 12:39 PM 04-03-2021
https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/03/dmx-s...ave-condition/

Originally Posted by :

DMX suffered a drug overdose Friday night and is currently in the hospital ... and the prognosis is not good.

Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ, the OD occurred at his home at around 11 PM. Our sources say the overdose triggered a heart attack.

DMX was rushed to a hospital in White Plains, New York and is in the critical care unit. We're told he has "some brain activity." Another source says he's in a "vegetative state" and doctors have cautioned he may not make it.
/inb4 "who, I don't listen to rap crap" from the ancient ones on the forum.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:42 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
2Pac and it's not even close.
Hey, i argued for 2pac too. But DMX was hot at the time and we were just middle school boys. So i get it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:43 AM 04-09-2021
2pac spoke to those who lived the struggle, and that's why i think he's so fondly remembered. But so did DMX.

Not many rappers opened and ended their albums with a prayer.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:44 AM 04-09-2021
Stop trying to justify your vote for DMX.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:46 AM 04-09-2021
His family said he didn’t take drugs and got the covid vaccine a week before he was in the hospital
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:53 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
His family said he didn’t take drugs and got the covid vaccine a week before he was in the hospital

DMX Opens Up About the Origins of His Crack Addiction
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:07 AM 04-09-2021
RIP to a legend.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:27 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
RIP to a legend
:-)
[Reply]
scho63 11:40 AM 04-09-2021
Rappers die young.

Don't be like a rapper.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 11:45 AM 04-09-2021
His reading rainbow remix was epic.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:49 AM 04-09-2021
Damn....probably one of my favorite Top 5 rappers. Ill have to bump to DMX all weekend.

"One more road to cross, one more risk to take, I gotta live my life like there's one more move to make"

"Listen! Your ass is about to be missin, You know who gon' find you? Some old man fishin'. Grandma wishin' your soul's at rest. But it's hard to digest with the size of the hole in your chest"
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:50 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Damn....probably one of my favorite Top 5 rappers. Ill have to bump to DMX all weekend.

"One more road to cross, one more risk to take, I gotta live my life like there's one more move to make"

"Listen! Your ass is about to be missin, You know who gon' find you? Some old man fishin'. Grandma wishin' your soul's at rest. But it's hard to digest with the size of the hole in your chest"
YUP DMX WEEKEND

Where my dogs at?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:50 AM 04-09-2021
Rip to the great man. I remember reading about his childhood many years ago and how as a young kid he was accused of stealing something by a neighbour and a gang of boys beat him savagely to the point that he almost died. He said that day changed his life forever and he carried that aggressive energy with him ever since. I don't think he ever came to terms with what he faced growing up and maybe that contributed to his drug abuse. His spiritual side was very powerful and compelling too. Prayers to his family.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:52 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Rip to the great man. I remember reading about his childhood many years ago and how as a young kid he was accused of stealing something by a neighbour and a gang of boys beat him savagely to the point that he almost died. He said that day changed his life forever and he carried that aggressive energy with him ever since. I don't think he ever came to terms with what he faced growing up and maybe that contributed to his drug abuse. His spiritual side was very powerful and compelling too. Prayers to his family.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:54 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
2pac spoke to those who lived the struggle, and that's why i think he's so fondly remembered. But so did DMX.

Not many rappers opened and ended their albums with a prayer.
A lot of good that did him. :-)

The best rapper ever is either Tupac or Eminem.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:06 PM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
[Reply]
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up