ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 71
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:34 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
So apparently when Spags was DC of the Giants they actually had 2 signal callers, something they did specifically for the Patriots, as Spags realized when he was a coach with the Eagles that the Partiots seemed to know their signals in the Super Bowl. Although Spags wasn't there in 2011 when the Giants beat the Pats again, but I'd assume the rest of the coaching staff knew that 2 signal callers were necessary for the 2nd SB as well. Coincidentally with the Patriots unable to tell what signal was actually the real one they lost both games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/e...per-bowl-loss/

In 2017 Doug Pederson actually staged a false walk through in order to throw the Patriots off.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/e...were-watching/

So in essence the only teams to beat NE in the Super Bowl used tactics to counter their spying. Things that make you go hmmmm.
Nice detective work
[Reply]
scho63 05:42 PM 12-10-2019
Brady and Belichick could lead a gang rape of the opposing teams cheerleaders at halftime on the 50 yard line on National TV and Goodell and the NFL would be like: "I didn't see anything."
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:51 PM 12-10-2019
So apparently when Spags was DC of the Giants they actually had 2 signal callers, something they did specifically for the Patriots, as Spags realized when he was a coach with the Eagles that the Partiots seemed to know their signals in the Super Bowl. Although Spags wasn't there in 2011 when the Giants beat the Pats again, but I'd assume the rest of the coaching staff knew that 2 signal callers were necessary for the 2nd SB as well. Coincidentally with the Patriots unable to tell what signal was actually the real one they lost both games.

In 2017 Doug Pederson actually staged a false walk through in order to throw the Patriots off.

So in essence the only teams to beat NE in the Super Bowl used tactics to counter their spying. Things that make you go hmmmm.

You should post more. I'll introduce you around to everybody.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 05:52 PM 12-10-2019
I won't bug you guys long (I will logout in 2 or so days because I know you guys would rather talk to Chiefs fans) but I find it interesting that NE Patriot fans and Chiefs fans almost live in two different worlds of perception. Chiefs fans seem to think NFL supports hides our scandals amd protects is while PatsFans seems to think the opposite. I personally have no opinion and usually stay neutral on things like this. Just interesting that both sides have such different takes on the matter.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:53 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
I am going to assume you arent a Chiefs fan.

If you are a Patriots fan, I beg you not to shitpost here. I am trying my very hardest to post here and be objective. It makes it harder when someone comes in and begins shitpost from my same fanbase.
Yeah, he's a 'patriots fan' who is pretending to be a Chiefs fan. I put him on ignore a while back because he's really bad at acting.

You, on the other hand, seem like a righteous dude. Welcome.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 05:55 PM 12-10-2019
I won't bug you guys long (I will logout in 2 or so days because I know you guys would rather talk to Chiefs fans) but I find it interesting that NE Patriot fans and Chiefs fans almost live in two different worlds of perception. Chiefs fans seem to think NFL supports hides our scandals amd protects is while PatsFans seems to think the opposite. I personally have no opinion and usually stay neutral on things like this. Just interesting that both sides have such different takes on the matter.
I don't think it's just Chiefs fans that think that.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:58 PM 12-10-2019
I won't bug you guys long (I will logout in 2 or so days because I know you guys would rather talk to Chiefs fans) but I find it interesting that NE Patriot fans and fans of the other 31 NFL teams live in two different worlds of perception. Fans of the other 31 teams seem to think NFL supports hides our scandals amd protects is while PatsFans seems to think the opposite. I personally have no opinion and usually stay neutral on things like this. Just interesting that both sides have such different takes on the matter.
FYP.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 05:59 PM 12-10-2019
There are definitely two different worlds of perspective, but it isn't Chiefs fans/Pats fans. It's Patriots fans/everyone else.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 06:00 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
I don't think it's just Chiefs fans that think that.
True. I have seen Jets and Steelers fans think the same. I honestly have no idea. It could be true or it could not be true. I do think we are a good team and Belichick is a good coach. I also think Brady is showing his age (have said same thing on PatsFans). However would be interesting to see how both do solo.

Also, I appreciate that Rain Man. I apologize for any trolls who shitpost here from my fanbase. I try to be as respectful as possible because its how I was raised.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:02 PM 12-10-2019

#Patriots owner Robert Kraft, walking out of a meeting with Commissioner Roger Goodell, declined to stop and talk to reporters here at the league meeting in Dallas: “You know everything you should know,” he said.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 10, 2019

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:09 PM 12-10-2019

Here's the thing. no other team is driving this kind of paranoia. Think teams are doing this to the saints? Peyton Colts? The Chiefs? Of course they're being careful but this is another level of careful. This is absolute horseshit behavior and every damn team is clearly sick of it. So why do the owners and commissioner continue to allow it?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 06:10 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Fuck Robert Kraft for acting like this is some national security need-to-know situation. Entitled prick needs to be run out of the league yesterday.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:11 PM 12-10-2019
He's a liar. I know almost nothing that I should know.
[Reply]
Setsuna 06:11 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) You had a Roronoa Zoro avatar for the longest time. Don't even try it.
:-):-):-) And here I thought I was invisible on this board. Yall can't let me have any fun can you? :-):-):-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:13 PM 12-10-2019
TMZ: #Patriots #Krafty
Video has surfaced of Roger Goodell giving Robert Kraft a hand job and fingering his bunghole during owners meeting in Dallas.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 71
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up