Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Otter 05:18 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
tweeted out

@greggrosenthal It doesn't speak to the economy. We would rather spend money flying a banner than on gear & concessions. WE DESERVE BETTER!
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I'm getting really sick and tired of reporters questioning what we choose to spend our money on.
You might want to point out the hypocrisy of a bunch of people chipping $20 as opposed to giving one man getting paid $63 million to do the same job Orton would have done for league minimum. Just think of all the hungry children and puppy's that $59 million could have fed.

[Reply]
bevischief 05:19 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I'm getting really sick and tired of reporters questioning what we choose to spend our money on.
This is the first money I have spent on the anything Chiefs this year besides the Bash.
[Reply]
Otter 05:27 PM 10-05-2012
Wow. That's a pretty epic list of Twitter followers. :-)
[Reply]
bevischief 05:29 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
Just bumping this post to say that, even though it looks like it could be the first cold"er" weather game of the season, I am super excited to see and try to film this thing!
I want pics from someone or some station don't care who just want to see this fly over Arrowhead
[Reply]
bevischief 05:31 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
If it didn't go completely against what we're trying to accomplish I would go this Sunday.
There are quite a few places for you to see this fly around there without paying for parking.
[Reply]
bevischief 05:33 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
Pioli won't shut it down because he believes that Cassel will throw for 300 yards to silence the critics.
:-)

I want some of those drugs...
[Reply]
bevischief 05:34 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
HOLY SHIT!

TWITTER IS OFF THE HOOK

WE WERE AT 11,000 FOLLOWERS JUST 10 MINUTES AGO...
NOW, WE ARE AT 20,984
Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
hometeam 05:47 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by bevischief:
Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must have missed 10 minutes later the post where it jumped another ten thousand~
[Reply]
ziggysocki 05:58 PM 10-05-2012
I have turned my back on the chiefs until Pioli and Casshole are both gone. Had quit even lurking the Planet as it broke my heart every time... and now, I see on NFL.com. I KNEW THE PLANET was behind it. EPIC. Totally EPIC. At least my faith in Chiefs fans is restored. PR_Capone, you have unseated Charlie Sheen as my new hero.
[Reply]
pr_capone 05:59 PM 10-05-2012
With all the success of this banner... I have decided to treat myself tonight.

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:00 PM 10-05-2012

To what, a heart attack?
[Reply]
FAX 06:16 PM 10-05-2012
I think he's trying to spell Pioli in flitch.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 06:17 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by ziggysocki:
I have turned my back on the chiefs until Pioli and Casshole are both gone. Had quit even lurking the Planet as it broke my heart every time... and now, I see on NFL.com. I KNEW THE PLANET was behind it. EPIC. Totally EPIC. At least my faith in Chiefs fans is restored. PR_Capone, you have unseated Charlie Sheen as my new hero.
Glad you're back, Mr. ziggysocki. We were coming in a little behind on ziggys.

FAX
[Reply]
In58men 06:19 PM 10-05-2012

Pig
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 06:24 PM 10-05-2012
This is far more Epic than we once thought. We have to keep throttling down!!!
[Reply]
Page 146 of 603
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156196246 > Last »
Up