ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 140
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Frankie 10:06 PM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
It must be terribly difficult to prepare statements on my behalf from the plane ride to help him convalesce. It's good to have priorities.
On your behalf? Are you dumb AND drunk?
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:17 PM 08-07-2011
Yes...I neg repped you and invited you to consume a male reproductive organ of a transient train rider. No part of that statement mentions anything about the health situation of your father.

You're a F'ing Liar for "And bringing my old man's incident up in your classless witless rep remark?"

I did no such thing.

You're the remainder of my comments because...well, talk into a tape recorder and play it back to yourself.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 10:23 PM 08-07-2011
post calling other cp member names post
[Reply]
post complaining about neg rep post
[Reply]
post in useless thread to build up post count post
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 10:24 PM 08-07-2011
Run a post and catch a ball off the goal post post
[Reply]
Phobia 10:31 PM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by Einstein 159:
On your behalf? Are you dumb AND drunk?
Iowanian is NOT drunk.
[Reply]
Frankie 10:39 PM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Yes...I neg repped you and invited you to consume a male reproductive organ of a transient train rider. No part of that statement mentions anything about the health situation of your father.

You're a F'ing Liar for "And bringing my old man's incident up in your classless witless rep remark?"

I did no such thing.

You're the remainder of my comments because...well, talk into a tape recorder and play it back to yourself.
You are lying like a sidewalk prostitute giving back change on a $5 bill. You know too well, as do those who are posting here and in the thread about my dad getting beat up by a homeless man, you are totally lame and classless there and you are adding to your dubious qualities by lying here too.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:48 PM 08-07-2011
You are lying like a sidewalk prostitute giving back change on a $5 bill. You know too well, as do those who are posting here and in the thread about my dad getting beat up by a homeless man, you are totally lame and classless there and you are adding to your dubious qualities by lying here too.
Screenshot.
[Reply]
go bo 10:50 PM 08-07-2011
you have $5 prostitutes where you live?

kewl...
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:10 AM 08-08-2011
Why not? It's what on my mind. And as always it's not something I initiated. Is there anything untrue about it?

And thanks for your empathy. It means a lot to know there are still people of class posting here.
You were a train wreck in the other thread, and you've been calling pretty much everyone names for any level of disagreement with you, which is certainly not the sort of "classy" that I assume you were talking about. In short, you've been a part of the very problem you're complaining about. In that context, your post was probably not the wisest course of action. Furthermore, it's a post that's just asking for people here to come at you on yet another thread.

That's why not.
[Reply]
Phobia 04:54 AM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
You were a train wreck in the other thread, and you've been calling pretty much everyone names for any level of disagreement with you, which is certainly not the sort of "classy" that I assume you were talking about. In short, you've been a part of the very problem you're complaining about. In that context, your post was probably not the wisest course of action. Furthermore, it's a post that's just asking for people here to come at you on yet another thread.

That's why not.
I think that's fair. It's like he's got a little victim thing going. He might even be a victim but quite a bit of it appears to be self-induced.
[Reply]
threebag 08:29 AM 08-08-2011

[Reply]
stevieray 08:32 AM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
The compassionate Bible man has to troll me here too. Very nice, Mr. devout Christian. :rolleye:

what's that? oh yea. I forgot. you only give the "myth" validity when you can "use" it against others.

trolling you? :-) ...how many posts do I have in these threads?

your dad is the victim, stop trying to steal his thunder.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:36 AM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:

Your experience with $5 prostitutes is obviously superior to mine.

I can see why you might have taken that I was connecting the two but it was not the case. The Suggestion that you ingest an unwashed doofloppy has been something I've referenced here multiple times. It was indeed my intention to insult you but not to reference the other drama in your life. I don't care if you don't believe it, because I think you're as useless as a soiled colostomy bag, but are more full of feces.

Ironic how many times the past few days you've told someone to lick a butthole, or called someone a name, and then have the shriveled old balls enough to use words like class, like you're taking the high road.

Go fornicate your own face.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 140
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Up