ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 140
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:13 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Airliners can snap in half in mid-flight? Shit. That isn't good.
Originally Posted by Mensa:
:-) Here comes the next idiot. Late as always but sure to show up.

Two minutes later in response to something else...

People always explain joke punchlines to you don't they. :-)

Is this real life? I really hope it's all just trolling, but I'm not sure someone could even troll this well...
[Reply]
Donger 01:14 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

Is this real life? I really hope it's all just trolling, but I'm not sure someone could even troll this well...
Are you unfamiliar with Frankie? He's clearly dumbing it down for the rest of us.
[Reply]
Frankie 01:41 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

AND?!
[Reply]
Donger 01:48 PM 08-03-2011
AND?!
:-)
[Reply]
loochy 01:49 PM 08-03-2011
He did it again.
[Reply]
Pants 01:52 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
He did it again.
He doesn't care, you're just too stupid to understand what's going on here.
[Reply]
Frankie 02:02 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Pants:
He doesn't care, you're just too stupid to understand what's going on here.
I said I did not care if Donger or idiots like you are convinced. Obviously you are short in comprehension, but am I shocked? Nope.
[Reply]
loochy 02:04 PM 08-03-2011
Oh, you care.
[Reply]
Donger 02:09 PM 08-03-2011
I said I did not care if Donger or idiots like you are convinced. Obviously you are short in comprehension, but am I shocked? Nope.
Okay, but are YOU really convinced that your IQ is 159? You really believe that you are in the 99.995 percentile?

That means that you are really, REALLY smart, BTW.
[Reply]
Pants 02:10 PM 08-03-2011
/speechless
[Reply]
LOCOChief 02:14 PM 08-03-2011
I believe you frankie, mine's 160. 160 frankie POW!
[Reply]
Bwana 02:28 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Okay, but are YOU really convinced that your IQ is 159? You really believe that you are in the 99.995 percentile?

That means that you are really, REALLY smart, BTW.
One point away from being a Stephen Hawking.

Stephen Hawking – IQ = 160

Stephen is a British theoretical physicist, whose world-renowned scientific career spans over 40 years. His books and public appearances have made him an academic celebrity and he is an Honorary Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.

Hawking’s key scientific works to date have included providing, with Roger Penrose, theorems regarding singularities in the framework of general relativity, and the theoretical prediction that black holes should emit radiation, which is today known as Hawking radiation (or sometimes as Bekenstein-Hawking radiation).
[Reply]
Donger 02:32 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Bwana:

Stephen is a British theoretical physicist, whose world-renowned scientific career spans over 40 years. His books and public appearances have made him an academic celebrity and he is an Honorary Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.

Hawking’s key scientific works to date have included providing, with Roger Penrose, theorems regarding singularities in the framework of general relativity, and the theoretical prediction that black holes should emit radiation, which is today known as Hawking radiation (or sometimes as Bekenstein-Hawking radiation).
Yeah, I can see the similarities.
[Reply]
loochy 02:33 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Bwana:

Let's see how he explains this one away.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 02:38 PM 08-03-2011
Bwana please. You don't need to explain to frankie who stephen Hawking is, theorems regarding singularities in framework of general relativity or the theoretical prediction that the black hole shoud emit radiation............................HE ALREADY KNEW THAT SHIT!!!
[Reply]
Page 26 of 140
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Up