ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 82 of 97
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:52 PM 09-13-2019

The helmet manufacturer, Xenith, has decided to end its relationship with Patriots’ WR Antonio Brown.

“We look forward to seeing the Xenith Shadow worn by football athletes at all levels of play this fall,” the company said today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 13, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:17 PM 09-13-2019
Xenith must have heard rumblings.

pic.twitter.com/A3bEatEhkR

— treize khushrenada (@projectksl) September 13, 2019

[Reply]
CapsLockKey 07:00 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by PatsWinAgain:
Kareem Hunt was caught on VIDEO kicking/assaulting a woman. Big difference.

Don't be a HOMER.
Not being a homer, just stating a fact the situation of a player being put on the exempt list does not require a criminal complaint or charges. In fact Hunt was never actually charged with anything. Putting AB on the exempt list wouldn't be breaking new territory.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:11 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Doubt we have the rbs we do if Hunt were still on the team. Doubtful shady is signed, and who knows if we bother drafting D train.
I doubt that Reid would've went into the season with just the Williams brothers at RB. We were still going to be without Hunt until at least week 8, regardless, AND he just had surgery for a sports hernia - Reid signed Shady because they genuinely like each other AND he's a damn good back...I could see the Shady signing + D Thompson drafting regardless. DT is almost like a clone of Tyreek Hill, and Reid LOVES to have weapons to scheme for...
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:50 PM 09-13-2019
Let him play this week until his accuser has her day, fine

But if the NFL lets them pull this off with no repercussions whatsoever, it will signal their downfall on the 100th anniversary... this entire WWF situation is a time bomb that will blow up in their faces

Everyone outside the Boston area is tired of looking at them, they shouldnt be allowed to perpetrate this fraud
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:57 PM 09-13-2019
How can anyone be punished oveR..........he/she/they said.....?

And, how can you prove....

Brown....she was all for it
Her....no I wasn't
Brown....yes you were
Her....no I wasn't

....???

So if ya want a player gone Just hire some lowrent to...HE RAPED ME!.....?
[Reply]
New World Order 11:07 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
How can anyone be punished oveR..........he/she/they said.....?

And, how can you prove....

Brown....she was all for it
Her....no I wasn't
Brown....yes you were
Her....no I wasn't

....???

So if ya want a player gone Just hire some lowrent to...HE RAPED ME!.....?
It's not really about proving a case more than it is about Goodell finding the accuser credible.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:16 PM 09-13-2019
this is going to be forgotten about sooner than later, unfortunately.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:21 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
It's not really about proving a case more than it is about Goodell finding the accuser credible.
So she was raped ....three....times, how does that work?

Her....we'll let this one slide, don't do that again

Her....this is the last time, you do this again and.....

???

You'd think after the second time it might be........stay away from me......ya reckon?

Some thug/freak jumping out of the bushes is one thing, when it's a situation like this one ya really do have to look at it differently. Hard to buy.....three times.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 11:46 PM 09-13-2019
So she was raped ....three....times, how does that work?

Her....we'll let this one slide, don't do that again

Her....this is the last time, you do this again and.....

???

You'd think after the second time it might be........stay away from me......ya reckon?

Some thug/freak jumping out of the bushes is one thing, when it's a situation like this one ya really do have to look at it differently. Hard to buy.....three times.
Im sure anyone who has been abused will tell you how difficult it is to come forward. Often times they feel an overwhelming sense of shame and guilt and feel as though they brought it on themselves. Your views on the matter are very ignorant.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:58 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
Im sure anyone who has been abused will tell you how difficult it is to come forward. Often times they feel an overwhelming sense of shame and guilt and feel as though they brought it on themselves. Your views on the matter are very ignorant.
I seriously doubt any ignorance here.

Anyone who has been raped and STILL stays in contact by choice (not a family member where you are stuck there) has a problem that goes beyond shame/guilt. Why did she still have anything to do with a guy who had raped her?

She let this happen two times, are you kidding me? Yes the second and third were her fault, if she can't figure out she might wanna stay away from this freak, that's ignorance,
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:45 AM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
A strawman is when I suggest you are arguing something you are not. I'm not arguing anything -- I'm asking a question. One you clearly don't want to answer, for obvious reasons.
You are arguing something entirely different.

You are arguing a player that was already signed on a team, and a unsigned player that him and his agent discussed the issue with the team prior to signing a contract with. The situations are entirely different. The Patriots knew this was going to be an issue prior to signing him. But they went a head and signed him.

If the situations were the same, KC would have given Tyreek a pay raise and contract extension while his legal issues were being resolved. Not after. As a matter of a fact I seem to recall the Chiefs plainly stating any contract extension with Tyreek was off the table until the legal process was solved. But that wasn't even a guarantee he was going to get a new contract based on the outcome of the legal proceedings.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 01:49 AM 09-14-2019
I seriously doubt any ignorance here.

Anyone who has been raped and STILL stays in contact by choice (not a family member where you are stuck there) has a problem that goes beyond shame/guilt. Why did she still have anything to do with a guy who had raped her?

She let this happen two times, are you kidding me? Yes the second and third were her fault, if she can't figure out she might wanna stay away from this freak, that's ignorance,
You've got zero idea what you are talking about. Spend any time with domestic abuse victims and you'll understand how much blame they take on and how much they fear running away. To generalize that everyone who suffers some abuse has the ability to simply get out of the situation and not doing so indicates some weakness or ignorance is silly. Abuse isn't just physical its mental abuse too.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:54 AM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
This is a prime example of why the league needs to stay out of all of it unless there at least charges filed. Way too much variability and its really tough to determine one thing from another what warrants action when you don't have a reliable standard such as charges being filed.
The reason the league started getting involved is people started complaining about how the league was full of criminals. The NFL doesn't want to do this crap, they lose either way. Some people criticize the NFL for getting involved and some criticize for not doing more. Either way, both sides hate Goodell for whatever happens.

The NFL would love to be able to stay out of it.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:57 AM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Xenith must have heard rumblings.

Xenith announced Sept. 4 that it had a helmet partnership with Antonio Brown for him to wear its Shadow model.
No wonder Brown was complaining about not being able to wear a certain helmet.
[Reply]
Page 82 of 97
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692 > Last »
Up