ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 621 of 4898
« First < 121521571611617618619620621 62262362462563167172111211621 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
razorwire77 09:59 PM 11-07-2016
At this point with Wolfe possibly out for the season and Talib's back injury likely to hamper him for several games, 10-6 or 9-7 is a real possibility for Denver. The defense will still be good, but not good enough to carry an awful offense like it did last year. Siemian sure looks to me like a guy with a career journeymen backup ceiling and Denver's offense is a mess right now. Massive issues with the offensive line, CJ Anderson done for the year, no real starting caliber TE, and a 2nd year 7th round draft pick and future journeyman backup leading the team.

Other than that, Mrs. Kennedy enjoyed the parade.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:07 PM 11-07-2016
Originally Posted by razorwire77:
At this point with Wolfe possibly out for the season and Talib's back injury likely to hamper him for several games, 10-6 or 9-7 is a real possibility for Denver. The defense will still be good, but not good enough to carry an awful offense like it did last year. Siemian sure looks to me like a guy with a career journeymen backup ceiling and Denver's offense is a mess right now. Massive issues with the offensive line, CJ Anderson done for the year, no real starting caliber TE, and a 2nd year 7th round draft pick and future journeyman backup leading the team.

Other than that, Mrs. Kennedy enjoyed the parade.
Donkos are now posting....looking for forgiveness.

You're not getting any....burn in a fiery lake of turds!
[Reply]
New World Order 10:11 PM 11-07-2016
Blackop ain't havin' it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:30 PM 11-07-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Blackop ain't havin' it.
Nope...F2ck Horseface.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:33 PM 11-07-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Nope...F2ck Horseface.
Filter evasion. Reported....
[Reply]
razorwire77 10:36 PM 11-07-2016
Donkos are now posting....looking for forgiveness.

You're not getting any....burn in a fiery lake of turds!
If by "turd" you mean a 10-6 Wildcard team in a transition year after a SB victory, I think I can live with that.

#firstworldteamproblems
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:57 PM 11-07-2016
If by "turd" you mean a 10-6 Wildcard team in a transition year after a SB victory, I think I can live with that.

#firstworldteamproblems
Your team is in a downward spiral ...it's not going to get better.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:16 PM 11-07-2016

#firstworldteamproblems
The abbreviation for Superfarce is SF. That's the only thing your cheating team won. And I wouldn't count on a 10-6 wildcard spot at this point. The Donks are going to be hard pressed to go 4-3 down the stretch. I doubt they win another game in the division. Maybe they can beat Chokeland at home. But they are getting swept by the Chiefs and losing to NE for sure. So that leaves at Nawlins, Chokeland, the Jags and the Titans. They have to win all of them to go 10-6. I don't see it. They probably lose next week at New Orleans, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose to any of those teams, to be frank.
[Reply]
razorwire77 12:30 AM 11-08-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
The abbreviation for Superfarce is SF. That's the only thing your cheating team won. And I wouldn't count on a 10-6 wildcard spot at this point. The Donks are going to be hard pressed to go 4-3 down the stretch. I doubt they win another game in the division. Maybe they can beat Chokeland at home. But they are getting swept by the Chiefs and losing to NE for sure. So that leaves at Nawlins, Chokeland, the Jags and the Titans. They have to win all of them to go 10-6. I don't see it. They probably lose next week at New Orleans, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose to any of those teams, to be frank.
KC hasn't swept Denver in 16 years. I still think we'll see a split with KC and Oakland. Wins against the Jags and Titans. Losses against NE and NO.

4 and 3 down the stretch.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:55 AM 11-08-2016
You're on a F2cking football forum ...so you have some attachment. Quit bullshitting...

4-4 is an excellent place to be if you have things to do on Sunday.
It's a community first, football second. Sorry to hurt your butt.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:23 AM 11-08-2016
BlackTop, you never disappoint. Yes, KC is 6-2 and Denver is 6-3... thankfully, the Chiefs held off the Jaguars long enough to maintain their stature.

Your comments make it sound like 6-3 at this point is a horrible spot for Denver and that at 6-2, KC is in a much more enviable spot. I get it - it's been a while, so enjoy it. Maybe it lasts the rest of the season, who knows.

I think it's going to be a very competitive race for the division title down the final stretch of games. KC has 3 of the next 4 on the road (@ CAR, @ DEN, @ ATL with a home game vs Bucs)... good luck.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:41 AM 11-08-2016
KC hasn't swept Denver in 16 years. I still think we'll see a split with KC and Oakland. Wins against the Jags and Titans. Losses against NE and NO.

4 and 3 down the stretch.
Well they should have swept last year. It took 5 turnovers for Dungver to pull out the win at the very end. This year, KC will roll right over the DOnks in both games. and kill your playoff hopes.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:55 AM 11-08-2016
Well they should have swept last year. It took 5 turnovers for Dungver to pull out the win at the very end. This year, KC will roll right over the DOnks in both games. and kill your playoff hopes.
Wait, you do realize the winning team in both games last year forced 5 turnovers... right?
[Reply]
RunKC 09:41 AM 11-08-2016
Rich Cimini

In addition to Cowboys, Jets also talked to Broncos about trading Sheldon Richardson, per @AdamSchefter. Offseason trade seems likely.

Looks like Denver could trade for this guy in the offseason
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:51 AM 11-08-2016
The Chiefs inexperience and carelessness cost them that game. They deserved to lose. You can play the should have game in way too many ways. Teams that finish the last 3 minutes like KC did should have lost that game. We split, and deservedly so. It wasn't luck that gave Denver 5 turnovers, it was KC ineptitude in the moment. We don't deserve to take some subtle solace that we "should" have won. We deserved to lose.

You also wanted the Bronco/Raider fans to stop referencing the past.
[Reply]
Page 621 of 4898
« First < 121521571611617618619620621 62262362462563167172111211621 > Last »
Up