ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 39
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about beating the shit out of the Raiders
RunKC 03:43 PM 11-08-2020
**** that franchise. **** Jonathan Abrams, **** Carr and **** Gruden.

I want Pat to drop 5 TD’s or more on they ass
[Reply]
PHOG 08:35 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No practice for their D is terrible. We are a well-oiled machine on offense. Their D ain't exactly the 85 Bears.

Tom dropped 45 on these frauds, we're going in dry.

[Reply]
htismaqe 08:37 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No practice for their D is terrible. We are a well-oiled machine on offense. Their D ain't exactly the 85 Bears.

Tom dropped 45 on these frauds, we're going in dry.

[Reply]
Raider9175 08:52 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Andy Reid to Patrick Mahomes in pre-game:

Yea than he went out and got his butt kicked. just saying.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:59 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Raider9175:
I wouldn't be so fast to say he got his "butt kicked", if it was the 1st time they've won their since 2012. :-)
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 09:06 PM 11-19-2020
Gruden is certainly not Mr. Miyagi, and Carr isn't even close to being on Daniel LaRusso's level. We'll be fine.
[Reply]
Raider9175 09:13 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I wouldn't be so fast to say he got his "butt kicked", if it was the 1st time they've won their since 2012. :-)
I know Chiefs fan are slow, but do I really have to explain to you what I was talking about. The chief fan posted the Karate Kid movie where he said Andy Reid was telling Mahomes no Mercy against the Raiders. Well when that movie finally comes out in Kc , that kid lost. That wasn’t a very good example to use. That was my point.
[Reply]
Raider9175 09:17 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
Gruden is certainly not Mr. Miyagi, and Carr isn't even close to being on Daniel LaRusso's level. We'll be fine.
Mr Miyagi didn’t have have 100 million dollar contract, like J Gruden . Daniel Larusso is nothing like Carr, as he’s softer than the Chiefs defense.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:17 PM 11-19-2020
I know Chiefs fan are slow, but do I really have to explain to you what I was talking about. The chief fan posted the Karate Kid movie where he said Andy Reid was telling Mahomes no Mercy against the Raiders. Well when that movie finally comes out in Kc , that kid lost. That wasn’t a very good example, to use. That was my point.
Oh well, you should specify, I agree. I knew you couldn't really be talking about Mahomes. Surely.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 09:36 PM 11-19-2020
Mr Miyagi didn’t have have 100 million dollar contract, like J Gruden . Daniel Larusso is nothing like Carr, as he’s softer than the Chiefs defense.
The only time Soft and Carr should be in the same sentence, is to talk about how soft that Eye liner wearing bitch of a QB is when he's getting pressured. He completely crumbles, and he likes to do it against the Chiefs. The game earlier this season is the exception, not the rule. As far as Gruden goes, get back to me when he actually wins something with a roster he's built, he did well with Dungy's guys in TB, but has been more effective as an announcer than a coach ever since.
[Reply]
alanm 09:39 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Seriously. Starship 14 tips everything in our favor regardless of what defensive scheme they run.

What's the CP protocol for getting a player to miraculously get healthy in 3 days?
Cocaine. :-) j/k
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 10:09 PM 11-19-2020
A) Patrick Mahomes is not going to get his butt kicked. This was simply a "No mercy" GIF, not a film analysis, you dumbass.
B) *Yeah, you dumbass.
C) *then, you dumbass.
D) You're a dumbass.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:49 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Hopefully they move on after this year. I love the guy on the field but you can't make plays if you can't play.
:-)

This is pretty much where I am at with Sammy. We have a lot of big games to end the season and we need him. I hope he at least shows up in the Playoffs.

He won't be getting a huge contract from the Chiefs next year. 2 million prove-it deal for 1 Year or walk ( if he can make it out of Arrowhead without getting hurt) lol.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:47 AM 11-20-2020
Considering the Chiefs lead the Raiders in virtually every significant defensive metric if their defense is soft what does that say about the Raiders defense?
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:55 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Considering the Chiefs lead the Raiders in virtually every significant defensive metric if their defense is soft what does that say about the Raiders defense?
That Raiders Fans are terrible at smack talk?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:17 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:

The Raiders defense:

[Reply]
Page 23 of 39
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up