ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 167
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:50 PM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Friend of mine sent this to me. Very humorous...

I know just what she needs.

[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:51 PM 02-08-2011

[Reply]
Lzen 12:52 PM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
better?
That is fantastic!

I would love to be able to do that. But I'm afraid my boxers are too big and hyper to train to do something like that. They do go crazy for a ride in the truck, though.
[Reply]
notorious 12:56 PM 02-08-2011
Here's our fat-ass excuse for a cat:

Same cat as my Avatar. ****ing whale sleeps 23 3/4 hours a day, and the other 15 minutes are spent eating.

I am a dog person, and I don't know how I ended up with Tons-of-fun.
[Reply]
rageeumr 01:04 PM 02-08-2011
I wish I could get a dog. Single guys out there, please remember to inquire about pet allergies before proposing. :-)
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:06 PM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by rageeumr:
I wish I could get a dog. Single guys out there, please remember to inquire about pet allergies before proposing. :-)
Get one of those hypoallergenic ones like a labradoodle.

[Reply]
rageeumr 01:24 PM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Get one of those hypoallergenic ones like a labradoodle.

Hypoallergenic means "less allergenic" not "non allergenic". Most of those breeds still bother my wife. And the reduced allergens are only related to their dander and she is heavily allergic to dog saliva. She had a cut on her lip that got licked by a dog and her lip turned into a bratwurst.
[Reply]
Frankie 01:34 PM 02-08-2011
Hypoallergenic means "less allergenic" not "non allergenic". Most of those breeds still bother my wife.
I mean no disrespect, but this whole thing sounds like you are trying to get your wife a date!!

Just sayin'

:-)
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 01:34 PM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
Im on my phone and can't enlarge the thumbnail. What does it say?

And btw, I didn't do anything. They were playing and i got lucky with the timing.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 01:42 PM 02-08-2011
labradoodles are stoopid lookin as hell. Might as well get a monkey if you cant have a dog.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 01:59 PM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by notorious:
Here's our fat-ass excuse for a cat:

Same cat as my Avatar. ****ing whale sleeps 23 3/4 hours a day, and the other 15 minutes are spent eating.

I am a dog person, and I don't know how I ended up with Tons-of-fun.
Ha! :-) I thought ours was the only cat so fat its more comfortable laying on it’s back.
I’m a dog guy too, only reason we’ve got the stupid litter box filler is because my son wanted one. I’d be just as happy getting rid of the thing.
I have to admit though, I brought my dog back inside due to the cold weather and the cat has been providing some quality entertainment since.
For a couple of days the cat thought it had the dogs number because any time it would hiss and swat at the dog she’d jump. That worked up until the cat thought it was going to intimidate the dog away from her own food. The dog turned and barked once and the cat almost inverted trying to get out of there.
[Reply]
Frankie 02:27 PM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Ha! :-) I thought ours was the only cat so fat its more comfortable laying on it’s back.
No sir she/he's not:
Attached: Puya_8-10_a.jpg (77.5 KB) 
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:34 PM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
No sir she/he's not:
That pose is called "Happy Cat." If your kitty rolls over and shows you her belly like that, it's a gesture that shows they trust you completely. Cats communicate non verbally a lot. That pose means your kitty loves you a bunch....and probably wants a kitty treat.
[Reply]
notorious 03:40 PM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
No sir she/he's not:

That photo makes your cat look completely helpless. Cats have the ability to make me laugh my ass off or cuss my ass off at a moments notice.
[Reply]
notorious 03:41 PM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
That pose is called "Happy Cat." If your kitty rolls over and shows you her belly like that, it's a gesture that shows they trust you completely. Cats communicate non verbally a lot. That pose means your kitty loves you a bunch....and probably wants a kitty treat.

Is that still true if they are in their 13th hour of a Cat-Coma?
[Reply]
Page 35 of 167
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Up