ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 152
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:44 PM 03-21-2011
I'll just leave it at this.

People hate Dane. People like Dane.

R8ers is a fucking worthless troll in my eyes.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:46 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse:
Suck my dick. You are the dumbest MFer to ever shit behind a pair of shoes. You ought to just blow your brains out and save us all the aggravation.

See how easily "that presence" can be duplicated. Anytime you're missing him, let me know and I'll give you some more "great personality".

Just so you know, Im being sarcastic. So take it easy.
IMO 90% of the time, the people that got that type of response either needed it or deserved it...if you know what I mean.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:46 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I'll just leave it at this.

People hate Dane. People like Dane.

R8ers is a ****ing worthless troll in my eyes.
There was a "DaneMcCloud is a Douchebag" thread started by someone new every 6 months or so for a reason.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 03:49 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by BossChief:
IMO 90% of the time, the people that got that type of response either needed it or deserved it...if you know what I mean.
Yeah Dane, I know what you mean. And no, they didn't.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 03:53 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Brock:
That's pretty stupid.
How so? Are you saying that people who over react to a situation aren't generally guilty? Thats not stupid at all.

I dont know if there is any thruth to these claims or not. As I said, who knows? But the theory is rock solid. Not stupid
[Reply]
BossChief 03:55 PM 03-21-2011
How so? Are you saying that people who over react to a situation aren't generally guilty? Thats not stupid at tall.

I dont know if there is any thruth to these claims or not. As I said, who knows? But the theory is rock solid. Not stupid
thats just dumb

So, if I call you a child molester and you overreact to that accusation, that makes you a probable child molester?

Child, please.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:57 PM 03-21-2011
How so? Are you saying that people who over react to a situation aren't generally guilty? Thats not stupid at all.

Yep.....still stupid.
[Reply]
Bwana 03:57 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVHZj3x5ViI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9V63...eature=related
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:58 PM 03-21-2011
How so? Are you saying that people who over react to a situation aren't generally guilty? Thats not stupid at tall.

I would be very careful with this. I think the LEAST likely possibility is that Dane is "guilty," i.e., he's a pedo.

It's POSSIBLE, though, that someone close to him is a victim of sexual abuse.

He also mentioned on a thread that in his early 20s he dated a social worker who shared stories of the sexually abused children she worked with, and it has haunted him since.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:00 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
There was a "DaneMcCloud is a Douchebag" thread started by someone new every 6 months or so for a reason.
I just went and searched this forum for threads with Dane McCloud in them....and I found one.

And it was titled "Why I like Dane McCloud".
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 04:01 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Yep.....still stupid.
Now I see your attraction to Dane. You debate the same way.

Lets just leave it here. You have already agreed the guy is everything I have said about him. Only 10% of the time. While I disagree with your percentage, I think this is as close as we will get to being agreable here. I'll just take that and say, have a great day. No need to over react here.
[Reply]
Bwana 04:02 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by JOhn:
WHAT?

Now his wife is doing the fighting for him? :-)
:-)

Oh shhhhhhh

[Reply]
The Franchise 04:03 PM 03-21-2011
Now I see your attraction to Dane. You debate the same way.

Lets just leave it here. You have already agreed the guy is everything I have said about him. Only 10% of the time. While I disagree with your percentage, I think this is as close as we will get to being agreable here. I'll just take that and say, have a great day. No need to over react here.
I'm not overreacting to anything.

So, if I say that you're a wife-beater....and you freak out....then that means that you really are a wife-beater. Right?

Or maybe if I say you're a thief?
[Reply]
JOhn 04:07 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Bwana:

Oh shhhhhhh

[Reply]
CrazyHorse 04:07 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
I would be very careful with this. I think the LEAST likely possibility is that Dane is "guilty," i.e., he's a pedo.

It's POSSIBLE, though, that someone close to him is a victim of sexual abuse.

He also mentioned on a thread that in his early 20s he dated a social worker who shared stories of the sexually abused children she worked with, and it has haunted him since.
I didn't even know what its about. I wouldn't accuse someone of that unless I knew for sure I was right. Im simply making comments about human response and body language. Im certainly not trying to call the guy a pedophile. No more than I would want him to suffer emotionally from stories of abuse. As I said before, this is a football forum. Those issues are too serious for the level of maturity in this forum and shouldn't be discussed anyway. Nothing ghood can come of it as you can see.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 152
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127 > Last »
Up