ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 152
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:45 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
All it takes is one person to make an accusation....and that shit stays forever on Google.
If you're worried about that, you don't belong on message board like ChiefsPlanet where accusations of all sorts happen all the time.
[Reply]
brorth 11:46 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Heh, yeah, that was pointed out by a few people earlier in the thread. Not that we needed any, but more proof as to how big a tard R8ers really is.
Seriously, the physics makes it impossible to actually fuck someone in their ear.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:46 AM 03-21-2011
The Great Dane & i have went around a few times over the years, but it was never a lasting grudge situation, atleast not from my side.

The only thing i've never been able to forgive him for & indeed i'm surprised that the majority of the board wasnt on him like white on rice for it, was when in the days & weeks after Lamar Hunts death... he continually & viciously ripped the guy, 'he was a HUGE, LYING POS' & all of that kinda stuff.

It was in very poor taste.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:46 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Jaric:
You know, you guys keep using that word "Audiophile."

I don't think it means what you seem to think it means...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audiophile
Haha

(in case you aren't joking, the board filter replaces a word that means child molestor with "audiophile").
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:47 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
If you're worried about that, you don't belong on message board like ChiefsPlanet where accusations of all sorts happen all the time.
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

I should know that when I'm a part of CP.....that at anytime people could claim that I'm a rapist.....which is then linked to this username....which can be found under my real name.

That's the main reason why stupid shit like that shouldn't be tolerated. But I guess since it's free game.....I'm going to accuse R8ers of whatever the fuck I want.....anytime I fucking want.
[Reply]
Jaric 11:48 AM 03-21-2011
Haha

(in case you aren't joking, the board filter replaces a word that means child molestor with "audiophile").
I had kinda assumed thats what it was (that or some kind of agreed upon code word I wasn't aware of)

Or who knows, maybe this was all a big misunderstanding and the Raider fan thought that Dane likes big stereos.

:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 11:49 AM 03-21-2011

I should know that when I'm a part of CP.....that at anytime people could claim that I'm a rapist.....which is then linked to this username....which can be found under my real name.

That's the main reason why stupid shit like that shouldn't be tolerated. But I guess since it's free game.....I'm going to accuse R8ers of whatever the fuck I want.....anytime I fucking want.
WOOHOO! No consequences! No rules! No decency! THE MAJORITY HAS SPOKEN - let's have fun with it!
[Reply]
patteeu 11:49 AM 03-21-2011

That's the main reason why stupid shit like that shouldn't be tolerated. But I guess since it's free game.....I'm going to accuse R8ers of whatever the **** I want.....anytime I ****ing want.
It's amazing that it took you a little over 4 years to finally figure this out. Are you usually stoned when you post?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:51 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
WOOHOO! No consequences! No rules! No decency! THE MAJORITY HAS SPOKEN - let's have fun with it!
SMOKING BAN

(just trying to temper your enthusiasm here. :-) )
[Reply]
Jaric 11:51 AM 03-21-2011
It's amazing that it took you a little over 4 years to finally figure this out. Are you usually stoned when you post?
You can laugh now Pat, but when this thread comes up in a job interview it won't be so funny now will it???
[Reply]
Jaric 11:52 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
Goodbye pants.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:52 AM 03-21-2011
All it takes is one person to post your personal information.....and shit isn't fun and games anymore.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:54 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Jaric:
Goodbye pants.
Ok, I laughed.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:54 AM 03-21-2011

but its ok for someone to say that you should fuck your mother...again?

thats saying that you have before.

you are ok with that?
[Reply]
-King- 11:55 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Heh, yeah, that was pointed out by a few people earlier in the thread. Not that we needed any, but more proof as to how big a tard R8ers really is.
Or maybe how big a tard you are.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 70 of 152
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Up