ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 152
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:19 AM 03-21-2011
Over/Under on when he comes back...6 months
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:19 AM 03-21-2011

Originally Posted by :
Personal blurp: I'm a mixed asian boy turned on by taken/married/unavailable men. Why, you ask? Well, it's the forbidden fruit (well, in this case, the forbidden nut) that is so exotic and erotic. I hope to meet someone for some casual, non-committal fun times. By that, I mean I will be on my knees, or on all fours, or in whichever position, gobbling on that fine sausage until...what is the proper term...you empty your bag all over me? Or is it "until you empty your nut all over me"? Whichever it is, I'm sure you will have MUCH to teach this petite, svelte, oriental c*mr*g. (Hint: the asterisks represent two different vowels!)

In case you haven't gathered: I *heart* s*m*n. Bucket loads of it. (My secret friend better be able to produce, so to speak.) Now, that is not to suggest that I'm covered in STDs simply because I love semen. In fact, I have a real phobia of STDs. Hence, I am looking for a regular "friend" only whom I can trust.

About me: 5ft5 (165cm), smooth all over, weight fluctuates between 110-113 lbs, depending on the time of the day. Very toned though very slender, lightweight, black hair that is cropped short and neat, no tattoos or piercings, drug free and disease free and cigarette free. What can I say, I'm just a neatly put together cute oriental fruit with an unrelenting, rotten, lustful core.

About you: Taller than I, non-smoker and in excellent shape (both in physique and in health). Drug/disease free is an obvious must. I don't engage in "fun times" with guys who have long hair or facial hair (just a personal preference). Psychologically stable, non-smokers are preferred and you can be sure discretion will be respected and expected. If you manage to read this far, I hope I haven't scared you away!

The six things I could never do without
scrotum, frenulum, glans, semen, taste, pride.
Scary: I am a 94 percent match
[Reply]
-King- 10:38 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Over/Under on when he comes back...6 months
Next month. Before the draft.

Unless he has been arrested for being a pedophile by then...
[Reply]
-King- 10:39 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by ClayWhit:

Scary: I am a 94 percent match

Why are you always posting male classifieds? I think you're gay.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:41 AM 03-21-2011
That's the first one I've posted in forever....

He was checking me out.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:45 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by ClayWhit:
That's the first one I've posted in forever....

He was checking me out.
Imagine that...
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:48 AM 03-21-2011
I've seen Dane be abrasive here, but somehow in a decade I've managed to not tangle with the guy or catch any wrath.

I can also say that he's one of the few who has sent notes of concern over the years, or checks in behind the scenes to see how the kids are doing, or has offered business advice when he knew I was starting my own.

Dane offered a different perspective, and if you hated him for a little name dropping once in a while, I'd guess it's more penis envy or something. I think it's a loss for this site that he no longer posts here.

I know why he's gone, it's a valid reason and if he changes his mind, I'll welcome him back.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:49 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

Dane offered a different perspective, and if you hated him for a little name dropping once in a while, I'd guess it's more penis envy or something. I think it's a loss for this site that he no longer posts here.
This...
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:49 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by -King-:
Why are you always posting male classifieds? I think you're gay.
Attention whoring alert....
[Reply]
patteeu 10:50 AM 03-21-2011
I've seen Dane be abrasive here, but somehow in a decade I've managed to not tangle with the guy or catch any wrath.

I can also say that he's one of the few who has sent notes of concern over the years, or checks in behind the scenes to see how the kids are doing, or has offered business advice when he knew I was starting my own.

I know why he's gone, it's a valid reason and if he changes his mind, I'll welcome him back.
I agree with your entire post except the bolded part. Unless his reason is completely unrelated to the issue he blew up over just before he left.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:51 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Pittsie:
Attention whoring alert....
Sometimes where there's smoke there's fire...
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:51 AM 03-21-2011
Clay couldn't stand all the attention Dane was getting.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:53 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Imagine that...
lol
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:54 AM 03-21-2011

All of this.
[Reply]
FAX 11:02 AM 03-21-2011
Okay.

Mr. Simply Red has gone full-on creepy.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 66 of 152
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Up