ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>David Carr hints that he hopes Mahomes has a short injury riddled career
Tribal Warfare 05:30 AM 05-26-2020

[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 04:55 PM 05-26-2020

[Reply]
Halfcan 06:38 PM 05-26-2020
No QB's in the history of the NFL can curl up and go fetal for a sack at the first sign of pressure like the Carr brothers. These two idiots will probably have the Brother Sack Record when it is all done.
[Reply]
jdubya 06:54 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
No QB's in the history of the NFL can curl up and go fetal for a sack at the first sign of pressure like the Carr brothers. These two idiots will probably have the Brother Sack Record when it is all done.
Derek shits her pants every time she hears "Blitz"!!!

Everybody has figured her out. She has the quickest release because of fear and thats why she checks down so fast and so often.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:29 PM 05-26-2020
Do Vegas acts really need talent? I needed to get sobered up and woke up at a Raider game.
[Reply]
raidersnumber1 07:45 PM 05-26-2020
Both Jackson and Mahomes are gimmick QBs. Their act has a shelf life of 4-6 years tops before they are figured out or injured and never the same...see RG3. Pocket QBs will always reign supreme when it's all said and done.
[Reply]
NWTF 08:05 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Well that may be true about Jackson, that dirty son of a bitch better keep Mahomes's name out of his mouth. David Carr ain't standing on nothing but a box of suck-a-dick.
I agree with ol geezer. i just dont hear it the same way you do. David Carr is actually 100% right when it comes to how Jackson is playing at the moment. Mahomes can actually pass and pass well, while still being mobile. Being a realist id expect Mahomes to run less and less ans the years go on. Jackson doesnt have a choice thats all he can do right now, and he wont make it 10 years playing this way.

Carr sucked, his brother sucks, but I dont see the wishing injury part of his blather.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:18 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
Both Jackson and Mahomes are gimmick QBs. Their act has a shelf life of 4-6 years tops before they are figured out or injured and never the same...see RG3. Pocket QBs will always reign supreme when it's all said and done.
Mahomes is one of the best pocket passers in the league, you fucking moron
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:24 PM 05-26-2020
I wish when I neg repped you after one of your moronic post- an electric shock would go through your mom's computer and zap some sense into you. :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:26 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
It’s going to be quite satisfying when Jackson falls off a cliff this season so we can stop hearing him in the same conversation as Mahomes.
I love Jackson's game and don't understand why Chief Fan feels the need to **** on him. He's never going to be as good as Mahomes so I'm not sure why some feel the need to denigrate him, especially after he won MVP.

Why not sit back, relax, and enjoy the show? We've got the best.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:32 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
This is the correct answer.
[Reply]
Bump 11:37 PM 05-26-2020
that's a dumb take. Mahomes can be that pocket passer, he's not a "runner" he just makes the big plays with his feet when he feels he has to and had some legendary runs in the postseason.
[Reply]
JakeF 05:20 AM 05-27-2020
Didn't say anything remotely like he wanted anyone to get hurt.
[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 05:45 AM 05-27-2020
I personally believe that you should have had to at least be good at a position or sport, before you are allowed to speak on air about the sport or other players.

That would keep David Carr quiet.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:55 AM 05-27-2020
Throwing the ball 80 yards is a gimmick now?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:29 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Throwing the ball 80 yards is a gimmick now?

So are pre-snap reads and adjustments and looking off safeties and throwing lasers in the intermediate and deep levels of the field.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up