Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Wumbology 01:29 PM 10-01-2012
Original quote "We deserve better. Fire Pioli - Bench Cassel" is the best. Hell just putting "We deserve better" would get the point across.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:29 PM 10-01-2012
F#ck it. Put me down for $25.
[Reply]
Steron 01:30 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
I support
WE DESERVE BETTER! FIRE PIOLI - BENCH CASSEL

put me down for $25
should I post this over at the Coalition to see if some over there would want in on it as well?
I kinda like that one. But whatever is OK with me. Put me down for $20.00. Will we be able to get pictures of the banner in action over the stadium?
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 01:30 PM 10-01-2012
CLARK: GET A CLUE!

That'll be $1,000 please
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:32 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Steron:
I kinda like that one. But whatever is OK with me. Put me down for $20.00. Will we be able to get pictures of the banner in action over the stadium?
I'm sure of it. All sorts of people will be taking pics I'm sure.
[Reply]
Steron 01:33 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
I'm sure of it. All sorts of people will be taking pics I'm sure.
I hope they get posted here, I live in VA and won't be able to see the banner in action firsthand. Even if I don't get to see it, it's worth it to me.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:33 PM 10-01-2012
Put me down for $25.
[Reply]
HemiEd 01:33 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
CLARK: GET A CLUE!

That'll be $1,000 please
:-)
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 01:34 PM 10-01-2012
I'm in put me down for $25. Keep the original message and someone email me a picture. It'll go well with my chiefs Stuff. This is the only Chiefs money coming out of my household this year.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:34 PM 10-01-2012
Oh....and anyway I can add BlackBob is a retard in small lettering? I'll pay extra. :-)
[Reply]
acasas4 01:34 PM 10-01-2012
Count me in for $20. And I like WE DESERVE BETTER! FIRE PIOLI - BENCH CASSEL. Either that or DAMMIT CARL!!!:-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:35 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief:
I'm in put me down for $25. Keep the original message and someone email me a picture. It'll go well with my chiefs Stuff. This is the only Chiefs money coming out of my household this year.

Like wise.
[Reply]
Old Dog 01:36 PM 10-01-2012
posted at the coalition with this message

Want To Help Get A Message Across?

I know both boards have been at odds over things in the past, but I think that the vast majority on both agree that it's time to let it be known that we're not pleased with the current situation.
One of the guys on Chiefsplanet posted the fololowing message and I thought I would bring it over here to see if anyone is interested in donating to the cause as well. There will be no mention on the banner of planet, coalition or other group.....this is for all of us.

and then posted your entire message (excluding current donations and names) and that we're currently about 200 short, but it's only been in action about a half hour
[Reply]
alnorth 01:37 PM 10-01-2012
So..... if we end up raising the money in only an hour, do we start the "fly the banner again against the Raiders" fundraising drive?
[Reply]
Old Dog 01:38 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by alnorth:
So..... if we end up raising the money in only an hour, do we start the "fly the banner again against the Raiders" fundraising drive?
IMHO .........ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY (unless of course they're benched/fired prior to that)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 603
< 12345 67891555105505 > Last »
Up