ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Random picture of an NFL Running Back
Rain Man 10:11 PM 05-27-2020
James Conner of the Steelers.

I mean...do muscles even exist in those spots? Did he have them surgically installed? He looks like his father was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

Source:
https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-north/pi...is-going-viral
[Reply]
limested 07:10 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Bro,

He looks like he skipped leg day. I want a Running back with a juicy ass not a ripped back
Looks more like he has a really shitty shoulder workout than skipping leg day. Besides that fact that his delts are pretty small compared to the rest of his upper body he is also severely pronated. Maybe he just doesn't know how to pose properly and is doing it to try and make back look bigger but i doubt it.

So many meat heads that don't know what they are doing are pronated.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:30 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
Looks more like he has a really shitty shoulder workout than skipping leg day. Besides that fact that his delts are pretty small compared to the rest of his upper body he is also severely pronated. Maybe he just doesn't know how to pose properly and is doing it to try and make back look bigger but i doubt it.

So many meat heads that don't know what they are doing are pronated.
Most likely no idea how to pose properly. It takes quite a bit of practice to pose without minimizing other muscle groups.
[Reply]
limested 07:37 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Most likely no idea how to pose properly. It takes quite a bit of practice to pose without minimizing other muscle groups.
Nope, he just doesnt know how to work shoulders properly.

At rest palms should face inward towards the body. His face back, as many many lifters do that do not have proper should workouts. Needs to layoff of isolated lifts that hit the anterior delts. Most lifters should not even do lifts isolated to this part of the should as it gets plenty of work during chest lifts.

Needs to concentrate on posterior delt exercises which will pull the shoulder back and rotate it to correct positioning.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:46 AM 05-29-2020
His spirit animal is a toad
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:23 AM 05-29-2020
Running backs don’t need muscles

/signed Marshall Faulk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:55 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
James Conner of the Steelers.

I mean...do muscles even exist in those spots? Did he have them surgically installed? He looks like his father was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

Source:
https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-north/pi...is-going-viral

[Reply]
The Iron Chief 12:47 PM 05-29-2020

You said random.

Remember how Lynch talked shit leading up to this KC game?
The Fans in the lobby reminded him on his walk out just in case he forgot.
:-)
[Reply]
Sorry 02:13 AM 05-30-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
I don't get what you are saying here. It's a lat spread pose, and it's not particularly noteworthy.

Ronnie Coleman or Dorian Yates have the best rear lat spreads.

Jfc it’s like they have turtle shells
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:37 AM 05-30-2020
Originally Posted by limested:

Needs to concentrate on posterior delt exercises which will pull the shoulder back and rotate it to correct positioning.
Agreed. It was shocking to me how much better my shoulders looked once I started making sure I did these. Thinking about it, I should probably add in more.
[Reply]
limested 07:12 AM 05-30-2020
He could also use some shrugs in his workout.

My max set this morning.
Attached: AC47F750-1F6C-4B9F-AC15-0D96EB731AE8.jpeg (107.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up