ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Creepshow - AMC
Fish 10:43 PM 05-19-2020

Anybody watching this? I guess it originated from Shudder, but I hadn't heard about it until it hit AMC earlier this month. It's actually pretty cool. Really has the old original Creepshow feel to it. 2 different stories per ~45min episode. I've watched the first 3 so far, and it's pretty entertaining. It's nothing groundbreaking, and has that slightly corny and cheesy old 80s horror type feel. But there's also some really cool creepy moments. A few of the episodes have been really great.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:07 PM 05-19-2020
I saw a few episodes on Shudder about a year ago. It was decent. Did a nice job of capturing the feel of the original movie.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:01 AM 05-20-2020
Yep, definitely good stuff
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:26 PM 05-23-2020
I had no idea! Loved the movie. Will definitely check out. Thanks
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:28 PM 05-23-2020
I loved the first season - dare is say it was better than the eighties anthology series?
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:28 PM 05-23-2020
honestly it was very funny in parts.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:00 AM 05-24-2020
I just got done with the first part of episode one. Couple takeaways:

Gray Matter is a Stephen King short story(and a phenomenal one at that)from the compilation Night Shift. I thought they did a decent job turning it into a TV story, but I thought the Richie Parmalee monster was way over the top and more silly than scary.

Great casting. Tobin Bell, Giancarlo Esposito and, in a tip of the cap to the original movie, Adrienne Barbeau(“The Crate”).

Plenty of King fan Easter eggs on one of the missing pets names and on the family name of the missing kids.

I’m definitely into this and will watch all episodes.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:49 AM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I loved the first season - dare is say it was better than the eighties anthology series?
The showrunner's have said that they were emulating the Tales From The Crypt vignette model
[Reply]
Bump 12:08 AM 05-25-2020
I enjoyed the show, probably one of the only few british comedy sitcoms I've ever liked.

This is probably my favorite episode

[Reply]
Up