ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>We gotta talk about this UDFA class.
Direckshun 11:47 AM 05-13-2020
The amount of skill and potential from this UDFA class the Chiefs secures is as good as any I’ve ever seen for any team. It’s possible we land three starters from this group, and end up with up to seven guys that contribute regularly over the next three years.

How the hell did Veach do this?

Give us your thoughts on individual players from the UDFA class. Veach needs to knock it out of the park like this every year.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:09 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
So I understand your question, but until you can truly identify exactly why MATHIEU is so good, you can't answer it.
Mathieu reminds me Deron Cherry, who was great in run support but also had 50 INT's in an era primarily driven by the ground game.

Mathieu dropped or missed a few INT's last season, something he was fully aware and admitted.

I think he'll be even better in 2020 because he'll know when to trust the other defensive players, allowing him to freelance a bit more and become a bit more of a ball hawk.

I'd be shocked and thrilled if Javaris Davis makes the team and has anywhere near the same results as Mathieu.
[Reply]
Cosmos 10:27 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
The amount of skill and potential from this UDFA class the Chiefs secures is as good as any I’ve ever seen for any team. It’s possible we land three starters from this group, and end up with up to seven guys that contribute regularly over the next three years.

How the hell did Veach do this?

Give us your thoughts on individual players from the UDFA class. Veach needs to knock it out of the park like this every year.
Expanding the practice squad to up to 16 players is being discussed.

This sounds like it may help us keep some additional talent under contract to develop, which also helps Veatch manage the salary cap if a few make the big jump.

Good time to have heavily invested in quality UDFA’s...
[Reply]
SAGA45 11:49 PM 08-31-2020
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
I really like TerShawn Wharton to generate a lot of surprise buzz during camp and to flash in preseason contests. He dominated against weak competition as he should have and has some serious athleticism for a man his size. With the coaching and surrounding veterans he will have, he could prove to be a real gem.
LINK: Report: DT Tershawn Wharton a near lock to make Chiefs' 53-man roster
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up